Ukraine: Forces Advancing in All Directions

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Very bad news for all the russian bots on here as well as confused republicans(Not All)

If Russia decides to retreat and make peace it will be a huge victory for the democratic party and it will give them a huge boost at the polls in the coming presidential race.

I might even vote democratic if they can come up with a decent candidate.....though I do like Trump....but with all his legal problems I think the democrats are destroying Trump...a sad situation but the democrats are in control and they even have the backing of a lot of republicans aka the rino's.

I like Desantis but it appears he will not be able to triump overTrump.

Things looking worse by the day for the US-Ukey Nazis . They have yet to get past any front defense line and are losing 700 to 1000 men every day .A total disaster for Washington and Kyiv .

Very bad news for all the russian bots on here as well as confused republicans(Not All)

If Russia decides to retreat and make peace it will be a huge victory for the democratic party and it will give them a huge boost at the polls in the coming presidential race.

I might even vote democratic if they can come up with a decent candidate.....though I do like Trump....but with all his legal problems I think the democrats are destroying Trump...a sad situation but the democrats are in control and they even have the backing of a lot of republicans aka the rino's.

You are the very definition of "confused republican".

Believing anything MSM or DC tells you is no different from what Orwell wrote about with the Ministry of Truth.
Is Putin on his last legs in a deathbed too? :rolleyes:

Don't be a useful idiot for the UNiparty & NWO by buying into their total BS propaganda

Damn OP, didn't you even read the article you posted?

Reuters was unable to verify the situation on the battlefield. Russia, which began its full-scale invasion in February 2022, has not acknowledged the Ukrainian gains and has said Ukraine's military are suffering heavy casualties.

Believe nothing coming out of there.

Damn OP, didn't you even read the article you posted?

Reuters was unable to verify the situation on the battlefield. Russia, which began its full-scale invasion in February 2022, has not acknowledged the Ukrainian gains and has said Ukraine's military are suffering heavy casualties.

Believe nothing coming out of there.
" Has not acknowledged" is not the same as "has denied". There may yet be some truth to this OP...

" Has not acknowledged" is not the same as "has denied". There may yet be some truth to this OP...
As of this past Sunday when a active duty US general commented on it the situation looked sorta bleak for the Ukes.

While minor advances were stated the losses against multiple rings of defenses are bleeding them white and the fear of a Org counter-offensive is very real.

Again, take that for what it's worth.

Very bad news for all the russian bots on here
Assumed you are a Russian bot as your comments are so absurdly silly that it seemed you must want people to think you are a clown and immediately correctly conclude that it is Moscow that is walking all over Kyiv . So thanks Russian Troll , even if you are an inadvertent one .

I like Trump, I like Desantis, I might even vote democratic :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::banghead:

Things looking worse by the day for the US-Ukey Nazis . They have yet to get past any front defense line and are losing 700 to 1000 men every day .A total disaster for Washington and Kyiv .

Things looking worse by the day for the US-Ukey Nazis . They have yet to get past any front defense line and are losing 700 to 1000 men every day .A total disaster for Washington and Kyiv .H
How can I delete this russian bot......better yet how can I send her back to Russia...or is she there now?

You are a traitor to America. Shame on you.

Why do you believe the media?
This is the Russian who has been arrested by Russia. He is the founder of the Russian group Club of Angry Patriots....which has a huge military following and was a famous milblogger.

This is the Russian who has been arrested by Russia. He is the founder of the Russian group Club of Angry Patriots....which has a huge military following and was a famous milblogger.
Lol, which media told you that?

Forum List

Back