UK to spend £250k on a charter flight to send refugees to Rwanda.

I'd execute them however lefties believe that raping children and inflicting life long emotional, spiritual and physical damage to children isn't that bad.
Most decent people are against the death penalty.Thats why it doesnt exist in civilised countries.

Most decent people are against the death penalty.Thats why it doesnt exist in civilised countries.

The United States and Japan aren't "civilized" in your snooty view?

Interesting that you don't want to protect other people from these creeps.

You do realize that a breachproof prison as never been built and never will. And that prisoners can still victimize the other cons as well as staff.

I know we'd rather coddle child molesters, really a dumb idea as child molesters themselves will tell you they can never be rehabilitated. Our civilizeds societies would rather put innocent children at risk. That is the way you like it.

Care4Calais now tweeting that there is only 1 refugee left on the flight. Taking a jet to Rwanda for one person.
Such is conservatism in the UK.

The United States and Japan aren't "civilized" in your snooty view?

Interesting that you don't want to protect other people from these creeps.

You do realize that a breachproof prison as never been built and never will. And that prisoners can still victimize the other cons as well as staff.
If we had the death penalty many innocent people would have been executed. People make mistakes. The police lie and fabricate evidence. Check out the Guildford 4.

Its practical not political.

Perhaps you can tell me what this one refugee has been vconvicted of ? As far as I know rwanda will refuse anybody with a criminal record.

Yay !!!!! The good guys win and johnson has had his arse kicked by Europe.
We actually take refugees from Rwanda , escaping their government.

Yay !!!!! The good guys win and johnson has had his arse kicked by Europe.
We actually take refugees from Rwanda , escaping their government.

If refugees were coming from America, and the officials asked me where I wanted to go- Wales or Rwanda- I would prefer the latter.

It is difficult to believe that the UK is trying this after what happened to the Refugees in Israel. They were offered the choice of jail or refugees in Rwanda and told they would be well looked after and able to work. When they got to Rwanda their passports were not stamped and they were not able to work. I can remember other things like Israel having given money for them which they never saw, being told they had better get out of Rwanda as soon as possible - and of course payment demanded for arranging this and physical violence. That anyone would send refugees there genuinely thinking they would be helping them is beyond credibility. Of course we are told this will put other people off trying to get into the UK. They said that at the same time as saying things would be good in Rwanda and were asked if things would be good in Rwanda how was that going to put people off trying to get here to get to Rwanda.

It is difficult to believe that the UK is trying this after what happened to the Refugees in Israel. They were offered the choice of jail or refugees in Rwanda and told they would be well looked after and able to work. When they got to Rwanda their passports were not stamped and they were not able to work. I can remember other things like Israel having given money for them which they never saw, being told they had better get out of Rwanda as soon as possible - and of course payment demanded for arranging this and physical violence. That anyone would send refugees there genuinely thinking they would be helping them is beyond credibility. Of course we are told this will put other people off trying to get into the UK. They said that at the same time as saying things would be good in Rwanda and were asked if things would be good in Rwanda how was that going to put people off trying to get here to get to Rwanda.
Out of sight out of mind. The point of all of this is to distract from the tory melt down. Like venison and mortgages on benefits.

Rwanda making a good deal of money for its reputation of
Our American friends also pile in on the side of law and order.
This is clear law breaking on Johnsons part.
Although you will know that the reason the US has any interest in the law is because of the need to please its descendants of Irish population like they did when they were funding the 'troubles'.

They transport whites slaves to Africa? An interesting grimace of history...
That's what I get when I don't check. This
Rwanda making a good deal of money for its reputation of
was something I wrote this morning but I decided not to finish or post...and forgot to delete. It obviously has nothing to do with the rest of the post.:)

Great news. The European court of Human Rights has put a temporary block on this. 2 hours ahead of the flight.
Johnson exxpected this and today hinted that he would pull us out of the ECHR.
We would then join Russia as the only European country not a party to it. They are of course a shining light when it comes to basic human decency.
Will you host those refugees in your home and neighborhood Tommy?

Forum List

Back