UK political leader wants to increase salaries for average workers.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
At a press conference in London, Reform UK leader Richard Tice vows to “make Britain great” with policies including raising the income tax threshold to £20,000 which he says will “make work pay”. .

well, he's sure got my support.
the wealth gaps are FAR TOO LARGE, and i'm far from the only person who feels that way.

let's hope he stays true to the course.
that that's even possible for him.

and let's hope he can stay mostly-honest as well.

With mistakes like that you would probably have to accept a drop .
Very average .
:cool:
Why so much space between your periods and the last word of your sentences?
Makes you look pretty dumb being a grammar NAZI when you cant even do it properly.

Why so much space between your periods and the last word of your sentences?
Makes you look pretty dumb being a grammar NAZI when you cant even do it properly.
Off to the beginners Forum . Low IQs must be kept separate until showing signs of improvement .

As you are a novice, I will let you know FOC that there are no fixed spacing rules .
I use it to add accentuation and emphasis as a stylist . I also know it helps the many very elderly, like yourself probably , whose eye sight is failing .

Off to the beginners Forum . Low IQs must be kept separate until showing signs of improvement .

As you are a novice, I will let you know FOC that there are no fixed spacing rules .
I use it to add accentuation and emphasis as a stylist . I also know it helps the many very elderly, like yourself probably , whose eye sight is failing .
Ok

well, he's sure got my support.
the wealth gaps are FAR TOO LARGE, and i'm far from the only person who feels that way.

let's hope he stays true to the course.
that that's even possible for him.

and let's hope he can stay mostly-honest as well.
We live in a Plutocratic world with inequality reaching the level it was in the early 20th C and the destruction of the middle class. While the Plutocrats pay no tax we simply are moving into a situation where the vast majority of people will be beggars and serfs. Offering to start taxation later is just another way to stop you seeing this. In the 50's to 70's when everyone paid tax, Governments took care of capital regulations and care was taken to stop Monopolies from forming. Because there was tax coming in countries were able to invest in their people and infrastructure and build the possibility for social mobility. That is over now. Now we are in a race to the bottom. What I find insane is the number or ordinary people who support this being done to them. Of course democracy is no more even if you vote every few years. The Plutocrats pay for those who pass laws and tell them what they must do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back