UK Next?

What if a few Christians or Jews had orchestrated a massive attack on Mecca during Ramadan and killed thousands? Why do Muslims always seem to get a free pass on the hate and divisiveness they create, but we in the west WE are held to a higher standard? Lets hold Islam to those same standards, too . Let's stop excusing THEIR brand of hate as diversity.

What if a few Christians or Jews had orchestrated a massive attack on Mecca during Ramadan and killed thousands? Why do Muslims always seem to get a free pass on the hate and divisiveness they create, but we in the west WE are held to a higher standard? Lets hold Islam to those same standards, too . Let's stop excusing THEIR brand of hate as diversity.

That double standard is applied only by Left Wingers. They have an irrational hatred of Jews and Christians. But they don't express that same hatred for Muslims. I'm not really sure why. It may be because they truly fear Muslims.

They know Muslims will defend their religion with their lives. Christians and Jews are far more tolerant of the Left's hate. Their fear translates into respect. That's how i see it anyway.

Last edited:

That double standard is applied by only Left Wingers. They have an irrational hatred of Jews and Christians. But they don't express that same hatred for Muslims. I'm not really sure why. It may be because they truly fear Muslims.

They know Muslims will defend their religion with their lives. Christians and Jews are far more tolerant of the Left's hate. Their fear translates into respect. That's how i see it anyway.
Because to love the infidel Muslim is the PC thing to do at the cost of all else including safety and lives.

That double standard is applied by only Left Wingers. They have an irrational hatred of Jews and Christians. But they don't express that same hatred for Muslims. I'm not really sure why. It may be because they truly fear Muslims.

Because to love the infidel Muslim is the PC thing to do at the cost of all else including safety and lives.

I think a lot of it's fear. The Left understands Jews and Christians are very tolerant of their attacks. So they feel free to hate & insult them. But Muslims really will defend their faith with their lives. The Left's fear of them translates into a respect.

I think a lot of it's fear. The Left understands Jews and Christians are very tolerant of their attacks. So they feel free to hate & insult them. But Muslims really will defend their faith with their lives. The Left's fear of them translates into a respect.
A collective fear is what right. left and independent feel when it comes to these animals.

The World has faced much harder threats in History. The world now lacks the courage to face the truth and do what is right.

The World has faced much harder threats in History. The world now lacks the courage to face the truth and do what is right.

This is a different kind of threat. By way of the dismantling of many Western European Immigration Systems, the demograpics of the region has been rapidly and drastically altered. The wars are gonna take place inside individual nations.

It's not as much an external struggle anymore. It's an internal struggle now. We'll likely see Civil War-like battles in many Western European nations in the future. It's much more complicated than the usual external foreign threats. The threats are at home.

This is a different kind of threat. By way of the dismantling of many Western European Immigration Systems, the demograpics of the region has been rapidly and drastically altered. The wars are gonna take place inside individual nations.

It's not as much an external struggle anymore. It's an internal struggle now. We'll likely see Civil War-like battles in many Western European nations in the future. It's much more complicated than the usual external foreign threats. The threats are at home.

Throw them the hell out.

Throw them the hell out.

Probably can't happen. Most are Citizens. It would have to be some sort of voluntary 'Self-Relocation' program or something. And i don't see that happening either. The internal wars all across Western Europe have begun.

Last edited:

Throw them the hell out.

Proabaly can't happen. Most are Citizens. It would have to be some sort of voluntary 'Self-Relocation' program or something. And i don't see that happening either. The internal wars all across Western Europe have begun.

When the attacks get worse the outcry for doing so will outweigh that of concerns of offending someone.

Probably. England's one of the Western European nations who's Left has been allowed to dismantle its Immigration System. They forced a massive influx of Muslim Immigrants on the nation. There's no going back. Sadly, Islamic Terrorism is here to stay in England and several other Western European nations.

What do you think, all the armed police, I'm not sure how they could prevent someone with a slimline suicide belt under clothing from blowing themselves up.

Look at the civilians in those pictures, if they were straight into the Departure Lounge and thus hadn't been through Security yet, look at them and spot which could be the suicide bomber....I'm obviously not saying there's a suicide bomber in the pictures, however that's what the suicide bomber looks like ie. a normal civilian.

Unfortunately, It's all likely gonna lead to England and others moving closer to Police State misery. Massive round-the-clock surveillance and a military-style presence is probably the only way you can stop it. There's no going back. The massive influx of Muslim Immigrants has changed the demographics permanently. Islamic Terrorism is here to stay.

Gee wiz...it's almost like it was planed.
Ya think the invasion of the U.S. is connected?

All of this shit stinks to high heaven...

For real, are you from this galaxy? Christians and Jews have been screwing Christians and Muslims for at least as long as I have been on this Earth.

Last edited:
We. Need. Trump. Assholiness and all.

UK was considering banning Trump then they decided to wait till the election was over :) I think they think that Trump may win the election.

Don't know what happened to the UK. Always looking to ban something or someone. And it's become an Orwellian Surveillance State. But oh well, I guess that's why the U.S. booted the Brits. They've never believed in freedom & liberty.

We. Need. Trump. Assholiness and all.

UK was considering banning Trump then they decided to wait till the election was over :) I think they think that Trump may win the election.
No, they weren't considering banning Trump. A debate was held where there was no possibility of a vote to ban him regardless of how the debate went. It was made clear before the debate by the PM and Theresa May that he would not be banned.

Forum List

Back