UK Brexit Remoaners

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England
Remoaners, you are a parasite to the UK. You're undemocratic and spread lies at every turn. No, the flowers in my garden didn't die because of Brexit, they died because I didn't water them.

The public dislike and loathe you. You hinder the UK and we all wish you fuck off to some shit hole country. It's a shame your parents didn't believe in condoms.

So any Remoaner here spreading their usual shit, please go fuck yourself with a big stick.

Remoaners, you are a parasite to the UK. You're undemocratic and spread lies at every turn. No, the flowers in my garden didn't die because of Brexit, they died because I didn't water them.

The public dislike and loathe you. You hinder the UK and we all wish you fuck off to some shit hole country. It's a shame your parents didn't believe in condoms.

So any Remoaner here spreading their usual shit, please go fuck yourself with a big stick.

I love these rubbish arguments.

"undemocratic". What nonsense.

Firstly, the UK is "undemocratic". It has FPTP. This means your vote will more often than not, not count for anything.

South Belfast in 2015, a guy won a seat with less than 25% of the votes. Imagine that. Other seats are safe seats, so safe it doesn't matter what people who support other parties thing. Also FPTP encourages negative voting which benefits the bigger parties. Labour and the Lib Dems got about the same amount of votes as the Tories, but the Tories got ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY SEATS EXTRA. Democracy you say? Bahh.

Secondly, the Brexit referendum was NON-BINDING. Because the UK doesn't have referenda in its set up. This means when people voted, they KNEW (if they were paying attention) that their vote was merely "advisory".

Thirdly, having one vote, then having another vote after is perfectly democratic.

Imagine in 1997 when Blair won that Labour turned around and said "no more elections guys, it'd be undemocratic to have another election."

Fourthly, Farage's comment:

""In a 52-48 referendum this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it.""

Essentially the Brexit crowd would have continued to call for another referendum, just like the Scottish do when they lose. Would you have said "we lost, give up"? No, hell no you wouldn't have.

Spreading lies?

Maybe some people did, but what is clear is that the Brexit side lies out of their back teeth.

For example

It was pretty obvious that none of the Brexit people had any power, so they didn't need to stick to any promises they made. That Boris, liar in chief, was on the Brexit side, literally made lying (by him) a default.

"The public dislike and loathe you."

You talk of lies, and then say this. "The public", like "The public" thinks as one.

"The public" is made up of people who are pro-Brexit, pro-Remain and inbetweeners.

"You hinder the UK"

Hinder the UK? Er.... what? Different people have different viewpoints on what would be better for the UK. Certainly the fuel crisis is because of Brexit and Boris, a pro-Brexit dude. The fact that the pound dropped between 8% and 15% and has never made it back up, is because of Brexit. Brexit has hindered the UK. It's pretty obvious this was going to happen.

But then I'm guessing you won't want to have a proper discussion about this. I'm betting, like Farage when he called people "cretins" for wanting to remain in the EU, that you'll just continue your insults. Because this is what Brexit is, it's an emotion thing, not based on logic, but based on a "us verses them" mentality that a lot of people like to cling to because their real lives are shit.

Remoaners,

Here's a nice one, all that money the UK was going to save...... what a whopper.

"Galileo warning: UK faces £1.7bn a DAY bill as search for EU replacement 'narrows down'"

Take back control and give it to a bunch of incompetents.

Oh dear. Has someone stolen the teddy bear you threw out of your pram? There, there, it'll all be fine soon, just look at those sunny uplands and prancing unicorns and you'll feel a lot better.

The OP forgot to list all the benefits we have derived from brexit. A timely reminder would silence all those churls who denigrate this great achievement.

All the news from Brexit Central.

1633955411747.png

All the news from Brexit Central.

View attachment 550376
Brexit without Brexit, that's what you had got. You already lost EU benefits, but you never became really independent. To achieve some benefits, to play your own game, to became rich and prosperous you need more.... intellectual freedom, may be. More knowledge about the bigger world around you, about possible alliances, friends and adversaries.
And, of course, you need more nukes to gamble with the higher stakes.

The 20 billion a year going into the coffers of Brussels, for a start.

How much do you think Brexit has cost the UK? The fact the pound lost like 8%-15% means British people have lost billions and billions.

Things like this will cost the UK far more than they spent.

How much do you think Brexit has cost the UK? The fact the pound lost like 8%-15% means British people have lost billions and billions.

Freedom is a risky game. And breaking alliances means making new foes. So, they need to find new friends.

Freedom is a risky game. And breaking alliances means making new foes. So, they need to find new friends.

The problem is there aren't many friends to find out there. You either choose hangers on, poorer countries, who give you nothing, or you go with richer countries who you can trade with and make money from.

That's essentially the US or the EU. Lose the EU, and they become the US's bitch (again) (or maybe they never stopped).

I don’t think about it.

Forum List

Back