UFOs: A different approach

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
Instead of speculating on the source of UFOs, should we pay more attention to the motion of UFOs? Perhaps the UFOs are really the “nibs” of virtual writing instruments and their paths, if traced in two or three dimensions, convey some kind of information.

For example, if a UFO moved one length in one direction, then moved four times that length in another direction, then nine times the first length in another direction, that would describe the ratio of 1:4:9 (1²:2²:3²), the universal mathematical concept that formed the proportions of the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Or perhaps the UFO flight patterns describe something more complex, like the structures of molecules.

But it has been looked at several times and unsurprisngly with no positive results .
Not all alleged sightings are of single craft which complicates matters and individual ones join and leave others on an apparently total random basis .
You also need to consider Fast Walkers which have only become evident thanks to more recent very high speed detection methods . They mostly appear out of nothing on a straight course , never deviate and then "disappear" .

Regardless , if you posit extraterrestrials that are stupendous leaps ahead of us technologically , why would they over complicate simple communication by using highly complex techniques ?
I appreciate creative and off -the -twig speculation but cannot see any sensible support for this piece of bold imagination .

But it has been looked at several times and unsurprisngly with no positive results .
Not all alleged sightings are of single craft which complicates matters and individual ones join and leave others on an apparently total random basis .
You also need to consider Fast Walkers which have only become evident thanks to more recent very high speed detection methods . They mostly appear out of nothing on a straight course , never deviate and then "disappear" .

Regardless , if you posit extraterrestrials that are stupendous leaps ahead of us technologically , why would they over complicate simple communication by using highly complex techniques ?
I appreciate creative and off -the -twig speculation but cannot see any sensible support for this piece of bold imagination .
Reports of UFOs making abrupt, even right-angle turns, contributed to my concept of UFOs drawing “shapes.”

One report attributes the unusual flight patterns to “field resonance propulsion.” But yes, my post is highly speculative. Perhaps U.S. agencies have additional UFO footage that might support my hypothesis.

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/api/citations/19800010907/downloads/19800010907.pdf

For example, if a UFO moved one length in one direction, then moved four times that length in another direction, then nine times the first length in another direction, that would describe the ratio of 1:4:9 (1²:2²:3²),
You would need to take into consideration the position of the observer.

1702682368830.png

Unconventional Flying Objects: A Scientific Analysis​

Paul R. Hill, Robert M. Wood (Foreword)

1538505.jpg

Paul Hill was a well-respected NASA scientist when, in the early 1950s, he had a UFO sighting. Soon after, he built the first flying platform and was able to duplicate the UFO's tilt-to-control maneuvers. Official policy, however, prevented him from proclaiming his findings. "I was destined," says Hill, "to remain as unidentified as the flying objects."​

For the next twenty-five years, Hill acted as an unofficial clearing house at NASA, collecting and analyzing sightings' reports for physical properties, propulsion possibilities, dynamics, etc. To refute claims that UFOs defy the laws of physics, he had to make "technological sense ... of the unconventional object."​

After his retirement from NASA, Hill finally completed his remarkable analysis. In Unconventional Flying Objects, published posthumously, he presents his findings that UFOs "obey, not defy, the laws of physics." Vindicating his own sighting and thousands of others, he proves that UFO technology is not only explainable, but attainable.​

0ac46b21-8738-41fb-ae55-a96801227b58.jpeg

"Paul Hill has done a masterful job ferreting out the basic science and technology behind the elusive UFO characteristics and demonstrating they are just advanced and exotic extensions of our own technologies. Perhaps this book will help bring solid consideration for making all that is known about extraterrestrial craft publicly available." --Edgar Mitchell, Sc.D., Apollo 14 Astronaut

You have inspired me to buy the Kindle version of , Trinity , The Best Kept Secret by Harris and Jacques Valee .
Only £12.45 and a monster read in number of pages . And JV is surely King .

Hill looks superb but the maths might be out of my grasp .

You have inspired me to buy the Kindle version of , Trinity , The Best Kept Secret by Harris and Jacques Valee .
Only £12.45 and a monster read in number of pages . And JV is surely King .

Hill looks superb but the maths might be out of my grasp .
The maths aren't that bad, and the text is great at explaining without needing to do the maths.

Forum List

Back