UFC fighter says he can beat up any 10 transmen one after the other

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

only one has accepted the challenge. This is gonna be a car wreck.

Accomplished UFC fighter Jake Shields has been vocal about his disdain for today's transgender madness. Specifically, how it affects sports.

To make a point about the major biological differences between sexes, he challenged any of the 10 toughest "female to male" transgender athletes to fight him on the same night, right in a row, one after another, no rest between fights.

only one has accepted the challenge. This is gonna be a car wreck.

Accomplished UFC fighter Jake Shields has been vocal about his disdain for today's transgender madness. Specifically, how it affects sports.

To make a point about the major biological differences between sexes, he challenged any of the 10 toughest "female to male" transgender athletes to fight him on the same night, right in a row, one after another, no rest between fights.
Why though?

Why though?
"To make a point about the major biological differences between sexes, he challenged any of the 10 toughest "female to male" transgender athletes to fight him on the same night, right in a row, one after another, no rest between fights."

i guess he's fed up with it and so many trans women nearly killing actual women competitors.

If the UFC figter loses...the person who beat him will be a social media.sensation. I recall there was an undefeated female.wrestler in pub!ic school. Imagine beng in that lose/lose match if you are a guy?

He must feel proud of himself...
Sadly it’s necessary to show all the leftists who spout the “no difference” mantra that there is, indeed, a difference.

I wish it wasn’t in this way, but I don’t see WNBA teams signing up to play NBA teams.. so…

Forum List

Back