UE numbers way up, Pennsylvania And Ohio Lead The Pack.

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
n the week ending November 10, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 439,000, an increase of 78,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 361,000. The 4-week moving average was 383,750, an increase of 11,750 from the previous week's revised average of 372,000.

Some of the new claims, especially in New Jersey, were due to Hurricane Sandy--but these were offset by a decline in claims filed in New York. The highest numbers of new filings came from Pennsylvania and Ohio, where there were thousands of layoffs in the construction, manufacturing, and automobile industries.

Both states had been targeted by the presidential campaigns. President Obama highlighted his record of job creation in Ohio in particular, focusing on the automobile industry. The state reported 6,450 new jobless claims in the week after the election--second-highest after Pennsylvania, which recorded 7,766 new claims.

Don't Look Now, But Unemployment Is Up. Pennsylvania And Ohio Lead The Pack.

Oh yea, your 401K is headed south again, so is mine
Sell?

n the week ending November 10, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 439,000, an increase of 78,000 from the previous week's revised figure of 361,000. The 4-week moving average was 383,750, an increase of 11,750 from the previous week's revised average of 372,000.

Some of the new claims, especially in New Jersey, were due to Hurricane Sandy--but these were offset by a decline in claims filed in New York. The highest numbers of new filings came from Pennsylvania and Ohio, where there were thousands of layoffs in the construction, manufacturing, and automobile industries.

Both states had been targeted by the presidential campaigns. President Obama highlighted his record of job creation in Ohio in particular, focusing on the automobile industry. The state reported 6,450 new jobless claims in the week after the election--second-highest after Pennsylvania, which recorded 7,766 new claims.

Sell?

Romney is back in business with a vengeance I see.

Sell?

Romney has nothing to do with this. It is called information, something the press will not provide for you or spin it

Sell?

I know you're going for the comedy but O is leading this carnival.

This is the second time you've made the claim that it's not true. How do you determine that when you havent provided anything?

What did the other people provide? Are you calling them out as well?

I don't know. Maybe in the original posts when they provided links.

Gee, go demand a link from them, then come back here, link me to your demands for a link from them,

and then you'll get a link from me.

It's official Europe is in a Recession....
We never really got out out of one I feel.

The 50% + of those who voted decided they like our high unemployment,high food stamp participants...So you voted for this...

Sell?

I know you're going for the comedy but O is leading this carnival.

and the wheels have come off
this will be the 4 toughest years in history and by 2016 succession will be a reality and not 100,000 signatures on a petetion

What did the other people provide? Are you calling them out as well?

I don't know. Maybe in the original posts when they provided links.

I guess he missed that
I will never understand why the main stream have lied to this people so much

Your link is called sodahead.com for chrissakes.

I went to the Department of Labor website, which, if you had a brain, you would have gone to.

Sell?

Funny how that works a great unemployment number right before the election--and Walla it goes up right after the election--:lol:

But let's face it--Americans didn't vote for JOBS--they voted for 99 weeks of unemployment with food stamps and all the free stuff that they get from this Santa Claus President. When it runs out and the checks stop coming they'll probably be rioting in the streets.

Sell?

Funny how that works a great unemployment number right before the election--and Walla it goes up right after the election--:lol:

But let's face it--Americans didn't vote for JOBS--they voted for 99 weeks of unemployment with food stamps and all the free stuff that they get from this Santa Claus President. When it runs out and the checks stop coming they'll probably be rioting in the streets.

You got to have money to give away money
people rebelling that have it

Sell?

Fortunately for the democrats both have Republican governors to blame.

Sell?

Fortunately for the democrats both have Republican governors to blame.

yea
This occurs the week after you re-elect BHO
A GOP Governor?
make you feel better?

whats going to be your excuse 2 years from now when UE is 15-20%
your 401k is gone and this country is divided to the point in which succession will be a reality
its not personal
you can have the freebies and pay for it too

Forum List

Back