UAW attempts to take over VW again in Tennessee

Awwwww, you're so cute thinking you are winning.

You stupid hack, you have no imagination. You spew the exact same shit, and expect people to believe you.

Guess what, cupcake.

No one does.

That's why your mindless drivel pleases us. It proves you have nothing.

Nothing at all.

What the fuck analogy are you attempting fuckup.
Your property is yours. You own it. If you don't want someone working on your property, you have the right to tell them to leave.

If you understand that, then why do people support Unions trying to dictate to employers how to run their property? Because it's the same thing.

Your property is yours. You own it. If you don't want someone working on your property, you have the right to tell them to leave.

If you understand that, then why do people support Unions trying to dictate to employers how to run their property? Because it's the same thing.
Otto owns nothing, so doesn't understand the concept of private property.

How is that applicable to the unionization win?

Unions try and dictate to employers how they operate. And if they don't, they destroy the entire company. This happened with Hostess, and the NYC car wash workers, and endless other examples.

and more all doing so badly because? :auiqs.jpg:

First of all, voting for a union does not guarantee a good union contract for the workers and since Tennessee is a RTW state, individual employees do not have to join it or pay full dues. I'm not sure what VW will do in this instance, would they decide to close the plant? How profitable will it be if they have to deal with a union? I'd bet money they and every other foreign carmaker might be reassessing their decisions about building new auto plants (or non-auto plants) in the US. I don't know how profitable that plant is, but it definitely won't be as profitable in the future and management will be looking at all their options. most of which will not be in their employee's favor. So, if no contract is agreed to, what then? Walk-off the job? With no contract yet in place, you can be fired or laid-off, right? And this could wind up in court for months or years; how long will those employees be without a paycheck? So, I'm guessing if a new labor cotract is eventually agreed to, it will not be the panacea that the workers imagined it would be. And you can bet that VW isn't going to agree to any deal that hamstrings their decisions down the road.
So there is not a good scenario here.

and more all doing so badly because? :auiqs.jpg:
That's not relevant to the point I was making.
If you hired me to mow your lawn, and then I started a union and strike, to make you move out of your house, which is what Unions have done repeatedly, you would be infuriated.
And rightfully so.

But that's Unions do, and have done.

The only time Unions make sense, is when you never apply it to yourself. When you are the one being unionized against, and forced to act how they demand, you'd be freaked out.

But it's easy to support such things when they are not being used against you.

Awwwww, you're so cute thinking you are winning.

You stupid hack, you have no imagination. You spew the exact same shit, and expect people to believe you.

Guess what, cupcake.

No one does.

That's why your mindless drivel pleases us. It proves you have nothing.

Nothing at all.

This from a Trump worshiper.

This place never gets old! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

That's not relevant to the point I was making.
If you hired me to mow your lawn, and then I started a union and strike, to make you move out of your house, which is what Unions have done repeatedly, you would be infuriated.
And rightfully so.

But that's Unions do, and have done.

The only time Unions make sense, is when you never apply it to yourself. When you are the one being unionized against, and forced to act how they demand, you'd be freaked out.

But it's easy to support such things when they are not being used against you.

Lawn mowers provide a service. They are not employees. Better check with the state and the IRS.

Forum List

Back