U.S. Senator John Kerry Being Considered For U.S. Secretary Of Defense

The country needs an anti-American, appeasing, apologist as secretary of defense...............

Fits right in with our commander in chief..............

The whole US Military Command Structure refused to go after a small man like John Kerry in the 1970s. Seriously. It was a conspiracy.

thank gawd we have wingnuts here that will do what the US Military refused to do.

or...

welcome to Wingnut Nation where the Good Ship Wingnut sets sail in the USMB Bathtub

repeat and rinse

The whole US Military Command Structure refused to go after a small man like John Kerry in the 1970s. Seriously. It was a conspiracy.

thank gawd we have wingnuts here that will do what the US Military refused to do.

or...

welcome to Wingnut Nation where the Good Ship Wingnut sets sail in the USMB Bathtub

repeat and rinse

When you know a man is lying it is hard to accept him as anything but a liar.

I can't believe even Obama is that big an idiot.
What.....you'd prefer the Swiftboater, that Kerry CRUSHED,....in 1971??!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j4AP2GW7Ac]Dick Cavett Show pt.1of 6 - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know or care who you are talking about but you seem to forget that kerry was (very briefly) himself a swiftboater. Not to mention a self-confessed war criminal. Luckily he was as piss-poor at being a war criminal as he was at being a sailor.

Here ya' go!!!!!!

Sean Hannity brought that FAT PIG IN!!!!!!

Hannity Hosts Dishonest
Swift Boat Veterans Founder

seanhannity-johnoneill.jpg

Last edited:
Did you bother to look at your own vidieos? They do a great job of showing kerry as the major sleeze he's always been.

I came back from Vietnam in late '70 and had no need for anyone to tell me what was true and what was bullshit.

Forum List

Back