U.S. Planning to Sink Russia's Black Sea Fleet.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

What kind of fantasy is this? Any ship sinking is going to matched one for one by Russia. It's as if this writer doesn't understand the mutually agreed upon limitations of America's war with Russia.

Fact: Russia is not going to accept defeat and will be moved to starting a nuclear war if they must.
Comment?
Especially Litvin's would be appreciated!

Sounds like typical planning to me. It would be prudent to make many kinds of contingency plans since were are fighting another proxy war with Russia that could very well escalate to a full WWIII complete with nukes.
Apparently, they feel taking out their Black Sea Fleet is a nice consolation prize as the world is torn apart by nukes & most of the population is dead.
Our meat puppet UNiparty leaders will get us into an actual shooting war with Russia before long

Okay, so the first issue I have with this is the laughable source. Antiwar.com? Sounds like a biased hippie site to me.

The second issue, is that the Ukrainian official was spitting stuff out without truth. The U.S. Is not going to be attacking and sinking black sea fleet ships.

And thirdly, the U.S. Immediately denied those claims as false. I'd be more inclined to believe an American response, than a trigger happy Ukrainian.

What happened to the Old America? The America that was sure they could whip the Russians in a fight? The fearless American? Why are you scared of a nuclear war? Russia knows they cannot win a nuclear fight, so why are you afraid?

Sounds like typical planning to me. It would be prudent to make many kinds of contingency plans since were are fighting another proxy war with Russia that could very well escalate to a full WWIII complete with nukes.
Apparently, they feel taking out their Black Sea Fleet is a nice consolation prize as the world is torn apart by nukes & most of the population is dead.
Our meat puppet UNiparty leaders will get us into an actual shooting war with Russia before long

Let's go! Are you scared of the Russians? Coward! Americans are not cowards.

Let's go! Are you scared of the Russians? Coward! Americans are not cowards.
No, you mean Americans shouldn't be stupid. Ukraine isn't our fight but if you want to go there are flights to Europe all the time.
Leave me & mine out of another insane foreign meat grinder (Now with Nukes!) that is being instigated & sponsored by the NWO.
Cowards are those too indoctrinated to use their own brains & think things through logically. You have to be told what to feel & what to do because you are scared to think on your own

What kind of fantasy is this? Any ship sinking is going to matched one for one by Russia. It's as if this writer doesn't understand the mutually agreed upon limitations of America's war with Russia.

Fact: Russia is not going to accept defeat and will be moved to starting a nuclear war if they must.
Comment?

Awesome.

Let's do it.

Okay, so the first issue I have with this is the laughable source. Antiwar.com? Sounds like a biased hippie site to me.

The second issue, is that the Ukrainian official was spitting stuff out without truth. The U.S. Is not going to be attacking and sinking black sea fleet ships.

And thirdly, the U.S. Immediately denied those claims as false. I'd be more inclined to believe an American response, than a trigger happy Ukrainian.

What happened to the Old America? The America that was sure they could whip the Russians in a fight? The fearless American? Why are you scared of a nuclear war? Russia knows they cannot win a nuclear fight, so why are you afraid?
Only an idiot asks why are you scared of a nuclear war.

Toro think...WWIII Yippee. Go Ukraine!
That's like an intelligence test to find the dumbest MFer's alive.
Do you think we should have a nuclear war with Russia?
If you say "yes, let's do that!", you shouldn't even be allowed a drivers license
They are either totally retarded or have a global annihilation death wish

Mostly childish but interesting cmments.

But telling in that there's avoidance of the issue. Lots of false bravado but not even enough courage to face up to what's going on in the Ukraine.

but not even enough courage to face up to what's going on in the Ukraine.
Maybe, not enough credibility in the post to deserve a serious answer. Here it is. Russia's imperialism is making a show in Ukraine and Donald H, the canuck duck, is trying to sway public opinion in Russia's favor. Have another XXX duck.

If you look at the facts, the U.S. Has the biggest, and best nukes, and a LOT of them. Russia would be in a smoldering ruin before they could launch enough to hurt the U.S. Again, why be scared? We are the winners!
Yeah let’s kill millions of Russian babies and women cause we got the best nukes.

I suspect dumb neocons like you are advising our dumb demented president.

That's like an intelligence test to find the dumbest MFer's alive.
Do you think we should have a nuclear war with Russia?
If you say "yes, let's do that!", you shouldn't even be allowed a drivers license
They are either totally retarded or have a global annihilation death wish
There appears to be several retards in this thread.

Comment?

Biden is just reading what the Globalists hand him. They want WWIII to reduce the human population

You think Ukraine sunk Russian vessels without any US help?

Forum List

Back