U.S. man killed by Mexican Pirates on Border Lake

THE STEW-MAKER,, el Posolero

(about half way down)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/27/ldt.01.html

"CASEY WIAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): In Spanish, he's known as el Posolero (ph), the stew-maker. Mexican officials say Santiago Mesa Lopez (ph) has admitted to disposing of more than 300 bodies for a drug cartel by dissolving them in vats of acid."

----

Evidently, the guy was paid, $600. a week to be on stand by to dispose of bodies for the drug cartels. He's probably not the only one.

Last edited:
Or........

Tijuana police arrested Santiago Meza López who was one of the 20 most wanted criminals in the FBI list.
He says " I didn't feel anything" I just disposed of the bodies dipping them in acid". " Hacerlos pozole" which the expression used among them to refer to the procedure. Pozole is a traditional Mexican stew, therefore he was known as "Teo's stew maker" " El pozolero de Teo".

Teodoro Garcia Simental is battling to control over Tijuana routes after defecting from the Arellano Felix cartel.

Arrested Mexican man confessed to have "dissolved" 300 bodies | NowPublic News Coverage

You mean she did not lie???? Feature that!!! I hope she sues all the doubters!!! Idiots! As I said before, they much rather call her a liar than call mexican criminals killers! No surprise there.

Geraldo apologized on air last night. I'm guessing that was a cya movement. He is such an asswipe.

This is why David Hartley body will never be found:

"Another brutal means of torture and death is called “guisoe.” This practice involves putting a person into a 55 gallon drum, usually dead, but not always, and pouring various flammable liquids over the body and lighting it on fire."

SOURCE:

Homeland Security Report: Page 12.
A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border
http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

-----

THE STEW-MAKER, el Posolero

"CASEY WIAN, CNN CORRESPONDENT (voice-over): In Spanish, he's known as el Posolero, the stew-maker. Mexican officials say Santiago Mesa Lopez has admitted to disposing of more than 300 bodies for a drug cartel by dissolving them in vats of acid."

"UNIDENTIFIED MALE (through translator): His method was to put the cadavers in a water-filled container with caustic soda for a period of 24 hours until the body had completely disintegrated. For doing this job, he got $600 per week."

SOURCE:

CNN (about half way down)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/27/ldt.01.html

-----

"Jet Ski Widow: Suspect Identified In Murder"

MSN VIDEO:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/39601707#39601707

-----

"Investigators in Mexico Name Two Suspects in Hartley Murder"

"Tamaulipas-Mexico - State police investigator confirmed Saturday they're looking for two suspects in the murder of David Hartley on Falcon Lake. State police Commander Juan Carlos Ballasteros says Juan Pedro Saldivar Farias, known as "27", and his brother Jose Manuel, known as "31"."

SOURCE:

Channel 5 news, abc
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
http://www.krgv.com/mostpopular/story/Investigators-in-Mexico-Name-Two-Suspects-in/3ZErjpGVMUSKdQOcMf4Rbg.cspx

Missing Jet-Skier's Body Found David Hartley’s body was found decapitated on the Mexican shoreline of Falcon.

I just heard it on Cable News.

I'm deeply sadened.

Missing Jet-Skier's Body Found David Hartley’s body was found decapitated on the Mexican shoreline of Falcon.

I just heard it on Cable News.

I'm deeply sadened.

Yeah, right... about as sad as a vulture flying over a rotting carcass.

My Condolences to the widow and her and David's families.

I apologize for all the vile rotten things that have been said about her and her husband by those who have nothing but hate in their hearts. I hope Mrs. Hartley will join the fight to kick illegal aliens out of our country. We must all stand up and fight to close our borders and deport illegal aliens. We see what kind of people they are, and we can certainly do without them.

I specifically heard, Shepard Smith on Fox cable news say, "Sadly the missing jet skiers body has been found on the Mexican shoreline, he was decapitated."

I have been looking for the story but have not found it. I did hear last week that an investigator looking for David Hartley's body in Mexico was beheaded and found.

I just saw something about Mexico is now, back tracking and saying they don't have any suspects.

I suppose this will only get worse at time goes on. Dealing with a 3rd world country is never easy. At this point I say, We shall see. Who knows, my gut feeling is that they dissolved the body, only time will tell.

I specifically heard, Shepard Smith on Fox cable news say, "Sadly the missing jet skiers body has been found on the Mexican shoreline, he was decapitated."

I have been looking for the story but have not found it. I did hear last week that an investigator looking for David Hartley's body in Mexico was beheaded and found.

OK.

The latest stories about the Mexican Investigator's Head are less than an hour old.

Obviously I'm mistaken. Or I had heard that he had disappeared previously. Too bad for him Mexicans are such brutal people.

When are we going to get serious about closing the border so people like this can't get into the states?????

When are we going to get serious about closing the border so people like this can't get into the states?????

:eusa_eh:

"People like this?"

You mean the American couple on Jet Skis on the lake in Mexico?

Or the Mexicans in Mexico that shot at them?

Mexican Pirate Attack on U.S. Tourist May Have Been Case of Mistaken Identity
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/14/mexican-pirate-attack-tourist-case-mistaken-identity/?utm_source=fox&utm_medium=twitter

Excerpt:

"The couple used a vehicle with a Mexican license plate to transport their Jet Skis to the U.S. side of the lake."

-----

IMO, so, did the Jet Ski have a license plate on it? Big Question. I don't think so.

David Hartley's truck was pulled over by a police officer in Texas and recorded on a dash cam. According to the police officer the Hartley's had expired plates on the trailer that was hauling the jet skis. They were pulled over just a few hours before David Hartley was murdered.

Supposedly the police officer saw a truck go by with bales of drugs in the bed and let the Hartley's go because he had bigger fish to fry. Did the police office tip off the drug cartel??? How would the drug cartel know that the Hartley's had Mexico plates on the truck or trailer that were sitting in a parking lot in Texas???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back