U.S. ARMY FORCES CADETS TO WEAR HIGH HEELS TO PROMOTE FEMINIST CAMPAIGN

Should Obama have to walk in red heels for the rest of his Presidency?

• Total voters
Lol. Forcing the military to cross dress, on the heels (no pun intended) of a failed decade long military adventure in the middle east. This is caligula level shit. Reason 842 not to join the military.
Now there is a false comparison.

Ace of Spades HQ

So Which Officer Was Responsible For This Humiliating Assclownery?

Looks like this one: BG Peggy Combs.

With an assist from this one, MAJ Michelle Bravo, who made it volunteeratory. Which meant the cadets were required to pay out of their own pocket for the shoes of humiliation and then had to publicly walk in them. For 'the mission'.

Well mission accomplished, ladies, mission accomplished.

Army Morale Hits New Low Despite 287 Million Dollar 'Optimism' Program

More than half of some 770,000 soldiers are pessimistic about their future in the military and nearly as many are unhappy in their jobs, despite a six-year, $287 million campaign to make troops more optimistic and resilient, findings obtained by USA TODAY show.

Twelve months of data through early 2015 show that 403,564 soldiers, or 52%, scored badly in the area of optimism, agreeing with statements such as "I rarely count on good things happening to me." Forty-eight percent have little satisfaction in or commitment to their jobs.
Gee I don't know what could have possibly caused this. Perhaps it's the above humiliation, orthis, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or this, or maybe this. Who knows. I guess it'll just remain a giant $287 million dollar effin mystery.

Morning Thread (4-23-2015)
Ace of Spades HQ
Well what have we here? ...Clinton charities will refile tax returns, audit for other errors

The charities' errors generally take the form of under-reporting or over-reporting, by millions of dollars, donations from foreign governments, or in other instances omitting to break out government donations entirely when reporting revenue, the charities confirmed to Reuters.
"I'm sure this was an honest mistake," says everyone in the media today.

Ever notice that the Clintons make a heck of a lot of "honest mistakes"?

Posted by Andy at 06:01 AM Comments

The cadets were not embarrassed.

But the far right reactionary sexists are. Too bad.

The cadets were not embarrassed.

But the far right reactionary sexists are. Too bad.

Who says they weren't embarrassed? You? douchebag Bet you wish you could have joined them, huh cupcake?
Edgedoosh attacks me because he can't defend the OP. No one has offered any proof of any embarassment. If you and I were in the unit and so ordered to walk in high heels for the event, we would, and you know it. If it were voluntary, I would have no problem showing solidarity with female soldiers. Why would I not?

Edgedoosh attacks me because he can't defend the OP. No one has offered any proof of any embarassment. If you and I were in the unit and so ordered to walk in high heels for the event, we would, and you know it. If it were voluntary, I would have no problem showing solidarity with female soldiers. Why would I not?

No way I'd walk in High Heels. They could Court Martial me if they wanted to but no way on God's Green Earth I'm walking in public -- IN UNIFORM, in high heels..... Or anywhere else for that matter

Only a cockbreath fag would WANT to anyway.

I bet you'd really like to wear some silk panties and shove a tampax up your ass, huh snowflake?

In a rational world, those two whores would be stripped of their rank and given an Undesirable Discharge...... And no, I'm not talking about the kind you give yourself in your panties all the time

No way I'd walk in High Heels. They could Court Martial me if they wanted to but no way on God's Green Earth I'm walking in public -- IN UNIFORM, in high heels..... Or anywhere else for that matter

Only a cockbreath fag would WANT to anyway.

I bet you'd really like to wear some silk panties and shove a tampax up your ass, huh snowflake?

In a rational world, those two whores would be stripped of their rank and given an Undesirable Discharge...... And no, I'm not talking about the kind you give yourself in your panties all the time
Then you never served and should never have served.

Military service is always about the mission, the unit, your comrades, and you at the end.

Then you never served and should never have served.

Military service is always about the mission, the unit, your comrades, and you at the end.

houston_6.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^Jakey Malarkey^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Army ROTC program allegedly pushed men to wear high heels for Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event - Washington Times

Army ROTC cadets are complaining on message boards that they were pressured to walk in high heels on Monday for an Arizona State University campus event designed to raise awareness of sexual violence against women.

The Army openly encouraged participating in April’s “Walk A Mile in Her Shoes” events in 2014, but now it appears as though ROTC candidates at ASU were faced with a volunteer event that became mandatory.

“Attendance is mandatory and if we miss it we get a negative counseling and a ‘does not support the battalion sharp/EO mission’ on our CDT OER for getting the branch we want. So I just spent $16 on a pair of high heels that I have to spray paint red later on only to throw them in the trash after about 300 of us embarrass the U.S. Army tomorrow,” one anonymous cadet wrote on the social media sharing website Imgr, IJReview reported Monday.

I know that Obama likes to lead from behind while taking it from behind, but shouldn't Obama step forward in his ruby heels and lead by example ... just once?

Read more: Army ROTC program allegedly pushed men to wear high heels for Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

It's called an order cadet. So suck it up and quit bitchin'.

Want something to bitch about? Try your entire company being 'strongly encouraged' to attend the same "modern Catholic" religious service every Sunday as I was at RTC Orlando in 1991. As I recall there wasn't any real choice, it was billed a unit cohesion and being Jewish as I am, or some other prefered service didn't enter into it. You went where they "suggested" or else.

Forum List

Back