U.N. declares Pakistan floods the worst natural disaster ever

Canada's next. A good oil spill from Alaskan oil drilling by the USA will do wonders for the Canadian ecosystem.

too bad I don't care, lol. Alaska isn't even in Canada.

go take a dump in the ganges, everyone else does.

Alaska isn't even in Canada, which is why Alaska has good medical care.

Backward country, Canada.

Bet you've never even been to Alaska. Now go fetch me a bagel, matzo boy.

Microprocessors, not bagels, bacon boy.

How Israel Saved Intel...
Business & Technology | How Israel saved Intel | Seattle Times Newspaper

I think the Paki floods were a good thing, it gave the whole country a much needed bath. cmon India, you're next. Time to take all that toilet peper off your head and wash your hair for a change. Maybe change a swami diaper or two... million.

Canada's next. A good oil spill from Alaskan oil drilling by the USA will do wonders for the Canadian ecosystem.

Alaska is American you idiot. I hope that an Alaskan oil spill goes over into Canada.

Microprocessors, not bagels, bacon boy.

How Israel Saved Intel...
Business & Technology | How Israel saved Intel | Seattle Times Newspaper
Don't waste it on him, he is already masturbating on the Canadian flag, and planning his trip to a terrorist training camp.

Alaska is American you idiot. I hope that an Alaskan oil spill goes over into Canada.

exxon valdez spill never came close to Canada, pull out a map, Alaska is huge.

When people crap in the ganges, where do they throw their toilet paper? Oh wait I forgot, they don't have any! :lmao:

If India could harness the power of cow shit, you'd be an energy superpower.:lol:

What a stupid muzzie-loving, French-blooded, maple syrup with cheese eating surrender monkey!

I don't like muzzyz any more than I like smelly dot heads, they both could use a class or 6 in personal hygiene.
Wait till the glaciers melt and you won't even be able to flush the ganges anymore.
If anyone knows of a country that stinks more than india, let me know.

I don't like muzzyz any more than I like smelly dot heads, they both could use a class or 6 in personal hygiene.
Wait till the glaciers melt and you won't even be able to flush the ganges anymore.

Is your mental illness the reason why the piece of shit who raised you committed suicide?

Is your mental illness the reason why the piece of shit who raised you committed suicide?

Your jealousy is showing again.

Your jealousy is showing again.

I'd never be jealous of the prostitute who raised you committing sucide, spumoni boy.

Forum List

Back