Oregon
Tyrone see car.

Tyrone want car.

Tyrone have no job or dad.

Tyrone have idea.

Tyrone have gun and no conscience.

Tyrone beat old man.

Tyrone get car, he wins.

Tyrone drive to LaSqeesha's house to show car and make babies.

NYC man, 76, washing his car pummelled by armed thieves before getting his ride stolen: NYPD​

Another violent crime by young Black males for IM2 to claim does not happen. 4% of population commit much more than 40% of overall violent crime. This one is assault and robbery? Off the charts. On Murder too.

Another violent crime by young Black males for IM2 to claim does not happen. 4% of population commit much more than 40% of overall violent crime. This one is assault and robbery? Off the charts. On Murder too.
Since whites commit 60 percent of the violent crime you might want to pay more attention to that as 85 percent of the whites who get murdered are murdered by another white person. Because spending your days cherrypicking crimes done by black youth is not going to spare you from being one of the 85 percent.

Tyrone see car.

Tyrone want car.

Tyrone have no job or dad.

Tyrone have idea.

Tyrone have gun and no conscience.

Tyrone beat old man.

Tyrone get car, he wins.

Tyrone drive to LaSqeesha's house to show car and make babies.

NYC man, 76, washing his car pummelled by armed thieves before getting his ride stolen: NYPD​

And when you go look at the UCR, you will find that its white Cletus with prozac mom and domestic violence dad who does most of the auto thefts, and assaults and battery's.

Since whites commit 60 percent of the violent crime you might want to pay more attention to that as 85 percent of the whites who get murdered are murdered by another white person. Because spending your days cherrypicking crimes done by black youth is not going to spare you from being one of the 85 percent.

More whites are shot by cops too.

And when you go look at the UCR, you will find that its white Cletus with prozac mom and domestic violence dad who does most of the auto thefts, and assaults and battery's.

Black males make up less than 7% of the population, yet look at the unending volume of violent crimes they account for.
If I were you, I would be so embarrassed, I wouldn't be able to show my face here.

Forum List

Back