TX has the most EPA Superfund waste sites. 13 -41 are under water. WOW! ALL that Toxic waste free!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
EPA has still yet to inspect nearly a dozen Houston-area hazardous waste sites.
Houston’s toxic Superfund sites are underwater and leaking

The EPA said on Saturday that aerial imagery showed 13 of the 41 (they have 51 total) designated Superfund sites in the Houston area were flooded by Harvey and were “experiencing possible damage” due to the storm. Of these sites, the EPA said just two have been inspected and will not require emergency cleanup, although additional sampling in the area will continue to be conducted.
The remaining eleven sites “have not been accessible by response personnel,” the EPA said. “Teams are in place to investigate possible damage to these sites as soon [as] flood waters recede, and personnel are able to safely access the sites,” the agency added.
harris-superfund-sites.jpg

CURRENT AND FORMER SUPERFUND SITES LOCATED IN
HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS. CREDIT: TEXAS
COMMISSIONON ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY
superfund-budget.jpeg

But the Superfund program is also facing significant budgetary cuts if the Trump administration has its way. The EPA’s proposed budget cuts total Superfund cleanup funding by $330 million, a reduction of over 30 percent. (Please cut it great Douche One, texASS earned its rewards)

EPA has still yet to inspect nearly a dozen Houston-area hazardous waste sites
Harvey aftermath: Toxic waste sites flooded in Texas, EPA says - CNN

:boohoo: texASS allowed this to happen with their YUGE anti- environmental protection laws FREE stands.
Restricting the EPA at every turn. On cleanup and new EPA environmental protection regulations.
That's YUGE ASShat texASS for you'll. I think they will be moseying on over to Toxic dumps everywhere,

Toxic waste dumps are carefully engineered and a flood isn't likely to impact them. They've checked out two and they were fine.
Now e coli--that's from poop and garbage in the water and it happens with every flood.
Flesh eating bacteria--present everywhere.

You trying to start a scare, or what?

• Banned
Toxic waste dumps are carefully engineered and a flood isn't likely to impact them. They've checked out two and they were fine.
Now e coli--that's from poop and garbage in the water and it happens with every flood.

NOPE. texASS lands are toxic all over the state from Chemical and Oil company waste ponds etc..
Super Fund Site is just one part.
AT LEAST 10-16 HOUSTON AREA CHEMICAL FACILITIES AND
OIL AND GAS REFINERIES HAVE ALREADY
REPORTED PROBLEMS WITH DOZENS MORE THREATENED
(THESE ARE NOT SUPER FUND SITES)

These MANY toxic open fresh Oil swamps land sewer now.

texas_refinery.jpg

• Banned
btw.
Houston metro area includes more than 12 Superfund sites, which are some of the most contaminated places in the U.S.

States like texASS proudly shun the shackles of environmental regulation to claim a "business friendly" status.

NOPE. texASS lands are toxic all over the state from Chemical and Oil company waste ponds etc..

texas_refinery.jpg
Yes, I've heard that. It's a different argument from your OP, is all.

• Banned

texas_refinery.jpg
Yes, I've heard that. It's a different argument from your OP, is all.
Do I have to cover every part?
To me, the water in these areas was/is at 4-12 feet above the ground. They have to wash
the equipment and trucks that haul from these places. I say gobmint playing it down. They will pay in the end. Well, we will cover it, not the owners.

• Banned
DIXhmr9W0AEIry_.jpg:large

btw... nice fake...hahaha! The closest one to the ocean in the Baybrook Mall.

Just trying to cover every possible water level situation.

The EPA said on Saturday that aerial imagery showed 13 of the 41 (they have 51 total) designated Superfund sites in the Houston area were flooded by Harvey and were “experiencing possible damage” due to the storm. Of these sites, the EPA said just two have been inspected and will not require emergency cleanup, although additional sampling in the area will continue to be conducted.
The remaining eleven sites “have not been accessible by response personnel,” the EPA said. “Teams are in place to investigate possible damage to these sites as soon [as] flood waters recede, and personnel are able to safely access the sites,” the agency added.

superfund-budget.jpeg

But the Superfund program is also facing significant budgetary cuts if the Trump administration has its way. The EPA’s proposed budget cuts total Superfund cleanup funding by $330 million, a reduction of over 30 percent. (Please cut it great Douche One, texASS earned its rewards)

:boohoo: texASS allowed this to happen with their YUGE anti- environmental protection laws FREE stands.
Restricting the EPA at every turn. On cleanup and new EPA environmental protection regulations.
That's YUGE ASShat texASS for you'll. I think they will be moseying on over to Toxic dumps everywhere,

You sick, sadistic evil fuck. You pig. Texas is going through the worst, deadliest disaster in god knows how long and you pretty much masturbate to it, enjoying the suffering, because you are completely bereft of any trace of human decency at all. I'm sorry that an abomination like you crawled out of the toilet to PRETEND you're actually human. When, in fact, you are lower than the lowest wino who ever crawled through the darkest gutter of all time, because even THAT sort of creature has mercy and empathy that a mega-mega-MEGA psychopathic cocksucker like you doesn't. You sir, are enema residue.

Did it ever occur to you that Houston is one of the rare places in TX that voted for Hillary, you icewater-blooded cocksucker? I'll bet you're an Antifuck, you have the demonic attitude that is their signature.

Last edited:

superfund-budget.jpeg

You sick, sadistic evil fuck. You pig. Texas is going through the worst, deadliest disaster in god knows how long and you pretty much masturbate to it, enjoying the suffering, because you are completely bereft of any trace of human decency at all. I'm sorry that an abomination like you crawled out of the toilet to PRETEND you're actually human. When, in fact, you are lower than the lowest wino who ever crawled through the darkest gutter of all time, because even THAT sort of creature has mercy and empathy that a mega-mega-MEGA psychopathic cocksucker like you. You sir, are enema residue.

Did it ever occur to you that Houston is one of the rare places in TX that voted for Hillary, you icewater-blooded cocksucker? I'll bet you're an Antifuck, you have the demonic attitude that is their signature.

Now, now. How is pointing out their failures over 40 years, wrong?
Even the Mega Church clown scam man said go away. Till shamed into helping.
What does the election have o do with anything? If you live in a toxic area of texASS
you knew this was possible. Everyone knows texASS state run issues of shame.

btw. To any in texASS who can read. This is a public service SAFETY message.

Last edited:

superfund-budget.jpeg

I wonder why Obama's EPA did nothing about them?

superfund-budget.jpeg

You sick, sadistic evil fuck. You pig. Texas is going through the worst, deadliest disaster in god knows how long and you pretty much masturbate to it, enjoying the suffering, because you are completely bereft of any trace of human decency at all. I'm sorry that an abomination like you crawled out of the toilet to PRETEND you're actually human. When, in fact, you are lower than the lowest wino who ever crawled through the darkest gutter of all time, because even THAT sort of creature has mercy and empathy that a mega-mega-MEGA psychopathic cocksucker like you. You sir, are enema residue.

What does the election have o do with anything? If you live in a toxic area of texASS
you knew this was possible. Everyone knows texASS state run issues of shame.

btw. To any in texASS who can read. This is a public service SAFTY message.

You don't even have the intelligence to spell "safety" correctly, you sadistic fuck. Coming from a creature as anti-social as you, your blabbering is a compliment to me. I wish the mods would allow me to tell you what you REALLY are, except I'd get banned. You are a walking macrovirus, my good man!

superfund-budget.jpeg

They wanted to do way more.
But you know the anti-science GOP/DOPers ran the normal blocks.

superfund-budget.jpeg

Think Progress ADD CNN! Good Lord!

superfund-budget.jpeg

They were busy going after homeowners building ponds. smh

superfund-budget.jpeg

They wanted to do way more.
But you know the anti-science GOP/DOPers ran the normal blocks.
Lies. And just to prove it, Once their is a regulation in place and there is a violation of it, the EPA can act with impunity. They did nothing because jughead didn't want to to act on anything that would help Texas.

superfund-budget.jpeg

They were busy going after homeowners building ponds. smh

The homeowner eventually won the fight.

Last edited:

superfund-budget.jpeg

What does the election have o do with anything? If you live in a toxic area of texASS you knew this was possible. Everyone knows texASS state run issues of shame.

btw. To any in texASS who can read. This is a public service SAFTY message.

You don't even have the intelligence to spell "safety" correctly, you sadistic fuck. Coming from a creature as anti-social as you, your blabbering is a compliment to me. I wish the mods would allow me to tell you what you REALLY are, except I'd get banned. You are a walking macrovirus, my good man!

Gee... That's your best? A Typo whine?
The rest of your claims on my character, is your own internal personal issue of whining, as to having to deal with real facts, anytime. Really, Do you feel the same for people who get bombed by drones, who are hit by blow-over in drone so-called freedom protection strike attacks? These people are same, necessary loss. Few are dead in texASS, they are dead already. What can I do or say that will change that? It's just YUGE property losses. Now is a good time to remind them. And texASS floods every year mostly somewhere.
People all over in the world are suffering from floods. It's the Nation/ States failures to address these issues, they in the case (Harvey Winners) kept voting to do nothing for 35 years plus. Just stupid we texASS folks, care not for laws, or federal Gobmint, water runoff drainage system planning or that spending or land protection EPA regulations.

Last edited:
The EPA, under the obama admin, was the worst we've ever seen. They not only caused several environmental disasters... they targeted law abiding citizens for making improvements that benefited the environment.

Thank GOD that worthless POS has finally been replaced with a man who knows wtf he's doing.

Forum List

Back