TX Dems warn of bigger fiasco

They are rigging it so Pete Buttplug gets the nomination, then the MSM run with the story that the FIRST Homo has a chance of being American President and if you don't vote for him you are a hateful, Homophobic bigot etc, the Leftists are doing this deliberately as to further drive a wedge into Society, they only want Pete Buttplug because he's gay, he has zero other attributes that qualify him to be President, he was the Mayor of a town of 100,000, he has no Legislative experience, The Donald at least had the experience of running very big business companies. Pete Buttplug is qualified for zero, he has no experience of Trade Deals, Foreign Policy or anything else, his ENTIRE candidacy is based on him being GAY and being a weapon for Leftists to further Divide a Society.

They are rigging it so Pete Buttplug gets the nomination, then the MSM run with the story that the FIRST Homo has a chance of being American President and if you don't vote for him you are a hateful, Homophobic bigot etc, the Leftists are doing this deliberately as to further drive a wedge into Society, they only want Pete Buttplug because he's gay, he has zero other attributes that qualify him to be President, he was the Mayor of a town of 100,000, he has no Legislative experience, The Donald at least had the experience of running very big business companies. Pete Buttplug is qualified for zero, he has no experience of Trade Deals, Foreign Policy or anything else, his ENTIRE candidacy is based on him being GAY and being a weapon for Leftists to further Divide a Society.
He, of course, would not be our first gay president if he DID somehow win. Bachelor James Buchanan, the president right before Lincoln, was thought to have been gay. And of COURSE, the Kenyan-born miscreant, president right before Trump, is gay.

Last edited:
It has been clear for some time that the Mayor was the favourite of the MSM and Elites. I also think Amy is a favourite with them, as they believe she can beat Trump, and is almost certainly the most central person left. Maybe even moreso than Biden.

I always look for what networks pick as the biggest winners and losers in each debate. I think these networks have soured on Biden, knowing that his presidency would just open up bigger problems and investigations into his time as VP, and, of course, Obama:

He, of course, would not be our first gay president if he DID somehow win. Bachelor James Buchanon, the president right before Lincoln, was thought to have been gay. And of COURSE, the Kenyan-born miscreant, president right before Trump, is gay.

But Pete Buttplug will be the first openly gay one and the MSM have wet panties for him, it's all about him being gay it's the only thing he has going for him in Clown World.

This:

upload_2020-2-8_6-6-45.png

It has been clear for some time that the Mayor was the favourite of the MSM and Elites. I also think Amy is a favourite with them, as they believe she can beat Trump, and is almost certainly the most central person left. Maybe even moreso than Biden.

I always look for what networks pick as the biggest winners and losers in each debate. I think these networks have soured on Biden, knowing that his presidency would just open up bigger problems and investigations into his time as VP, and, of course, Obama:

Perhaps all the Impeachment fiasco and it drawing attention to Joe Biden and Hunter Biden's seedy business with Ukraine has fatally damaged Joe Biden's chances in this 2020 contest.

He, of course, would not be our first gay president if he DID somehow win. Bachelor James Buchanon, the president right before Lincoln, was thought to have been gay. And of COURSE, the Kenyan-born miscreant, president right before Trump, is gay.

But Pete Buttplug will be the first openly gay one and the MSM have wet panties for him, it's all about him being gay it's the only thing he has going for him in Clown World.

This:

View attachment 305466
Yes, you are correct. The first OPENLY gay president. I don't think we really have to worry about this happening. He has no realistic chance of beating Trump. I could see Mayor Buttplug winning no more than 15 states.

He, of course, would not be our first gay president if he DID somehow win. Bachelor James Buchanan, the president right before Lincoln, was thought to have been gay. And of COURSE, the Kenyan-born miscreant, president right before Trump, is gay.

I am listening to the BBC World Service right now and it's increasingly obvious that the Memo has gone out to all Leftist MSM, they are not mentioning ANYONE except Pete Buttplug being the one with the momentum, they have just stated he is "no longer an upstart, after his messy win in Iowa, but is now a real contender" Before all of this they were constantly droning on only about Bernie, Creepy Joe and Elizabeth Warren there was NO mention of Pete Buttplug. I was reading the other day that the South Carolina Primary is open to all and some of the other Primaries are open to all, so it would be advised that Republicans go and vote in those Primaries and vote for Bernie Sanders or whoever can take down Pete Buttplug.

IF Pete Buttplug win's in New Hampshire it's not a big situation as it's another small State, but in larger States that the Primaries are open to all he can be demolished, especially in Southern States and Texas, I'm not sure that for example many Texans are heavily into having someone who takes it up the rectum and swallows semen ending up in The White House.

I think, time will tell what the end game is for the Dems, who I don't believe have any interest in letting Bernie win.

The best guess would be to divide all the votes and states to ensure a brokered convention. As happened in Canada with the Conservatives, they can work their magic and Super Delegates to shut Bernie out.

Their nominee will then go on to a large defeat, especially if Trump campaigns as hard as he did last time. Considering his anger at the impeachment and investigations, he will probably campaign harder and demand the House and Senate to be GOP. Worse, Bernie voters will not go to the polls, many will vote for Trump out of spite.

It will be a very interesting 2020

This:

View attachment 305466
Yes, you are correct. The first OPENLY gay president. I don't think we really have to worry about this happening. He has no realistic chance of beating Trump. I could see Mayor Buttplug winning no more than 15 states.

Yes I agree but in politics you should NEVER be complacent EVER. Pete Buttplug I was reading also has a serious problem with Blacks that they are not that positive about him because of how he treated them or whatever when he was Mayor and so his problem with Blacks needs to be FULLY EXPLOITED, it's time that Republicans drive wedges in for a change and also play up x 1000 that under Donald Trump's Presidency the Black Employment rate is the highest it's been in 50 years etc.

Forum List

Back