TX AG: Traitor charged with 134 Felony Counts of Election Fraud

But there's no evidence that voter fraud exists!!! It's a myth.

Voter fraud happen every election cycle in Texas and is nothing new...

Texas usually bust those committing fraud quickly...

In 2016 we had a few caught committing voter fraud and they were sent to prison...

The Social Worker that was caught for this time is looking at 134 counts of Felony Voter Fraud that could carry a sentence of ten years each...

Let's see: 134 x 10 = 1340.

Wow! She'll be eligible to draw Social Security when she gets out of prison!

:auiqs.jpg:

EOAPSUEZB5CO3CPILBF4DEPF3Y.png
Anyone wanna bet she is a hard core dyke with a collection of over 100 different dildos in her closet?

But they come in so many nice colors.

I'm not even gonna ask how you know that. :laughing0301:

He has read the many threads created by a former poster by the name of Bruce T. Laney...

Granny farming was one of the ways a bipartisan commission co-chaired by Jimmy Carter indicated fraud could be perpetrated. It also concluded that mail in voting presented the greatest opportunity for fraud.

It was known going in. The systems were not ready nor vetted and the results are the crazy shit show we are looking at now.

In 2016 we had a few caught committing voter fraud and they were sent to prison...

The Social Worker that was caught for this time is looking at 134 counts of Felony Voter Fraud that could carry a sentence of ten years each...

Let's see: 134 counts x 10 years = 1340 years.

Wow, a face made for Prison!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao:

bb.jpg

Let's see: 134 counts x 10 years = 1340 years.

Wow, a face made for Prison!!!

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :lmao:

View attachment 412520

Even in Joliet she would be the one doing the raping with that face!

Anyhoo, she will get a long timeout for this stupidity and the question in my mind is didn’t she think someone would notice that most of the 134 people she signed up were not even legal to vote because of their mental state?

Billy000

As per your request, I found someone who has been arrested for 2020 Presidential Election Interference and will be pleading out to a 50 year sentence minimum assuming they produce a confession, as those convicted of such a High Crime without a confession have been awarded the death penalty as per 1864 precedent in the Lincoln reelection.
Um okay so who?

Let's see: 134 x 10 = 1340.

Anyone wanna bet she is a hard core dyke with a collection of over 100 different dildos in her closet?
You're just jealous that she has more dildos in her closet than you can afford to have in your "closet".

Her name was Traitor? That would be a first. :)
If it can be proved that she actually did this maliciously, then she deserves to swing. I suspect there is more to the story though.

If my memory serves me correctly, Trump won Texas by a comfortable margin. Cornyn won his seat easily as well.
Sorry, this doesn't prove the existence of widespread fraud. And look, they caught it. The votes didn't count.
So if you catch a murderer that's not proof of murder? Or a murderer?

Sorry. That's just real fuckin' dumb!

Whether Trump won Texas or not is irrelevant. And no one claims this one woman corrupted all of Texas.
So what are you jabbering about?

If my memory serves me correctly, Trump won Texas by a comfortable margin. Cornyn won his seat easily as well.
Sorry, this doesn't prove the existence of widespread fraud. And look, they caught it. The votes didn't count.
Nevermind cornyn

he’s a worthless swamp rat

but for the real patriots in Texas now is the time to clean up voter fraud while we still can and before we end up like georgia

Forum List

Back