Two Sexes

Extremism in America is causing the wrong choices to be made again.

Only ignorance can cause people to not be able to understand that there are more than two sexes.

And America alone can turn it all into a useless shitfight, when only simple understanding was required.

I actually believe that he'll make a really good president someday but I don't think he's strong enough right now for it, but I still really like him a lot though.

Extremism in America is causing the wrong choices to be made again.

Only ignorance can cause people to not be able to understand that there are more than two sexes.

And America alone can turn it all into a useless shitfight, when only simple understanding was required.
What is extreme about two sexes. You pregnant?

This guy was third in money raised by Republicans for candidates. Leaving Christie and Haley and Pence in his dust. Trump and DeSantis are leading. This pledge will get him more votes.

You've only had sex twice? :auiqs.jpg:That's terrible.

There are actually three sexes. Male, Female, and Neuter.
Viv has no chance of beating Trump. His only goal here is to be Trump's VP choice.

Vivek has a goofy policy to end the war in Ukraine, it shows he is NOT ready for the presidency.
Ramaswamy said he would end the war by negotiating a peace treaty that would freeze the current lines of control where they are − "a Korean War-style armistice agreement." He would commit to ensuring NATO does not admit Ukraine. But he said he would demand Russia has to exit its military partnership with China. "The China-Russia military partnership is the single greatest military threat the United States faces."

1. You don't reward Russia's invasion.
2. You NEVER trust the word of Putin and Xi. That is moronic.

Never hearrd him talk before but God damn it refreshing to see someone actually say that for once. There was a time I'd have said "why the hell is he saying this? What's the point?" And I long for those days when everything he said was common knowledge and no one argued it otherwise.

But hearing him say that is like seeing a commercial with all white people in it. It was a breath of fresh air.

Only severe mental illness, or just plain stupidity, or both, can cause people to believe that there are more than two sexes.

GenderMentalIllness.png

I’m hearing more about him. I don’t know enough about him but he has to be better than Trump and DeSantis, which means he doesn’t stand a chance.

This guy was third in money raised by Republicans for candidates. Leaving Christie and Haley and Pence in his dust. Trump and DeSantis are leading. This pledge will get him more votes.

Vivek doesn't have the name recognition of the other candidates but has great ideas and boundless enthusiasm. I think he would make an excellent President.

Forum List

Back