TWO issues that aren't addressed in the Benghazi "investigation"

I'd ask "objective" right wingers (a task that may be akin to asking for a virgin at a Reno brothel) to, at least, simply contemplate two issues that don't seem to ever make the headlines or asked by the talking head pundits on the Benghazi issue...

First, as harsh as it may sound, shouldn't ambassador Stevens deserve SOME responsibility for placing himself and those poor 3 other Americans directly in harm's way? I mean, there was relative "safety" back in Tripoli, yet Stevens chose to travel 400 miles to Benghazi, throwing himself into a situation that, by all accounts, was highly volatile.

Second, the question that an objective observer would (and should) ask, is what possible RATIONALE would there be for Hillary Clinton to deliberately place an ambassador into harm's way? I mean, its not like Hillary was going to take herself into Benghazi....all she had to do is ask for help from the military, CIA, etc.
The implication that highly partisan right wingers seem to want to make, is that Hillary actually PLANNED for Stevens' demise......Exactly what was there to be GAINED by Hillary's so-called "refusal" to send help to Stevens?

Addressing those two issues.......objectively....can maybe help to separate the subjective partisanship from the blatant witch hunt.

When she decided to give the jihadists the security teams well......................

You really better look up who she gave the security team details.

For all I know the dumb bitch was schmoozing with her Ukrainian politicos who overthrew the government for their monies. Millions to her trust fund to overthrow the government in the Ukraine.

Who knows what this bitch did as SoS?

1. We never had an Embassy there. 2., see 1.

Oh bite me. Embassy Schmabassy. Stop with the crap and lets hit it against the wall.
The problem with calling the compound an embassy or consulate is that those terms suggest a declared government facility. It wasn't, it was undeclared, a secret if you will. You yourself know that it was locals guarding the outside. Why do you think that was?

When she decided to give the jihadists the security teams well......................

You really better look up who she gave the security team details.

Does someone have a moron-to-English dictionary handy to decipher the above?

(I did state "objective right wingers" to respond to the thread....and NOT low-life morons.)

Forum List

Back