Two FUNNY "Religious" Pics

Yeah, he's got a great sense of humor, at the expense of some:eek: !

pic03c.jpg

That's fucken sick you stupid ass.

And I have come to the conclusion that you are a hypocritical arrogant evangelical that cannot possibly see things from another perspective. You also do not have much control over your surroundings, so you post on this message board b/c it allows you to dictate what happens and lets you judge others without repercussions.

Oh yeah, you are also seeking approval from your peers that you cannot get in real life. You gave me a negative rep with a comment that scorns me, BUT you also felt the need to display your moral authority by calling me out in public for posting a truthful comment that you feel isn't up to your superior moral standards.

What's so truthful about your commment? You have no CLUE why that baby is disfigured.

BTW, you put yourself in the spot light by posting that, KNOWING full well it would garner some negative responses. Now you cry about it and use the bad reaction as an excuse to lash out. Pretty passive-aggressive/thrives on negative attention to me. See, even I can be a dime store shrink.

What's so truthful about your commment? You have no CLUE why that baby is disfigured.

BTW, you put yourself in the spot light by posting that, KNOWING full well it would garner some negative responses. Now you cry about it and use the bad reaction as an excuse to lash out. Pretty passive-aggressive/thrives on negative attention to me. See, even I can be a dime store shrink.

How much therapy will a buck get me??:poke:

And a much better one, Said.

Forum List

Back