Two 15 year olds shoot old man...cause he was easier victim....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Okay...anti gunners.....it is against the law for 15 year olds to own a gun, it is against the law for them to carry a gun in public.......to own a gun you have insisted on background checks, gun registration and any number of other laws to keep 15 year olds from using guns.....

Where exactly did your laws stop this......?

Philly teens murdered married dad in failed robbery cops - NY Daily News

The three boys were prowling the streets for a victim, cops said.

They considered another, younger man but settled on Stuhlman, because he seemed like an easier target with his little dog.

The married father struggled briefly with the boys before Tyfine allegedly opened fire. They ran as Stuhlman crumpled.

So...tell me again how your laws will stop criminals from getting guns......when your laws can't keep guns out of the hands of two 15 year old killers........

3 black teens murder an innocent white father who was walking his dog...who plead for his life...and they shoot him anyway and he lies dying as his terrified dog lays next to him....while these 3 worthless low life feral thugs run like cowards.

If races were reversed...it'd be lead story on NBC and Obama would comment and Al Sharpton would be en route.

Disgusting and heartbreaking story. Fuck the ghetto. Let it rot and burn.

But..luckily no racist white cops "harrassed" these 3 peaceful loving black teens as they hunted for the perfect victim with the gun they illegally aquired.

But..luckily no racist white cops "harrassed" these 3 peaceful loving black teens as they hunted for the perfect victim with the gun they illegally aquired.

They are probably pre med students......or go to UVA....

3 black teens murder an innocent white father who was walking his dog...who plead for his life...and they shoot him anyway and he lies dying as his terrified dog lays next to him....while these 3 worthless low life feral thugs run like cowards.

If races were reversed...it'd be lead story on NBC and Obama would comment and Al Sharpton would be en route.

Disgusting and heartbreaking story. Fuck the ghetto. Let it rot and burn.
These are just misunderstood young black youth, traumatized by the insidious racism of a society that has made them feel bad about themselves.

They just need some love.

Articles on this said these sweet innocent teens were just playing themselves a nice little game of basketball and once they were tired...hey...get the gun lets go pick us out a victim to rob and murder. Hey...that old white guy walking his little dog...he'll do. Time to die whitey.

Such good young boys. Dreamin of college I tell ya.

Here are two of the little shits, classic "DUH" look.

overbrook20n-2-web.jpg

I read where the mother or grandmother stated her son was off his meds, my question is why was he and if she knew it why was he unsupervised? This isn't these two little shit's first rodeo either

I read where the mother or grandmother stated her son was off his meds, my question is why was he and if she knew it why was he unsupervised? This isn't these two little shit's first rodeo either
And people wonder why some people have CC permits.

Forum List

Back