#TwitterLockout

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Conservatives are losing their collective mind over there because a bunch of bot accounts were deleted, and the cons think they’re being discriminated against. The site is awash in salty con tears —or melted snowflakes. I can’t really tell the difference.

They are way more upset about this alleged discrimination then they were about the dead and wounded in Parkland. Very interesting inverted spiritual value system they got going on there.

“'@Twitter labels thousands of accounts as bots, locks them out - most of them turn out to be actual people that, weirdly enough, adhere to non-mainstream opinions. Coincidence? In before this "purge" is explained as yet another hunt for imaginary #RussianBots / #TwitterLockOut”

Russia in RSA on Twitter

BC81BC0A-0F46-4E01-90B6-AE3B1620E6DD.jpeg
9C808FD3-6E18-4CE6-B49B-197E346F8FE3.jpeg
CCAD4E46-69BB-4B01-9260-3607B7431F57.jpeg

Deplorable Eva cracked me up. She doesn’t appear to know what a commie is.

There was someone who posted information from a site that is able to identify if followers are bots or not. Bernie Sanders had a massive amount according to this site, I wonder if they purged him as they did the conservatives?

Seems like a clear attack on a group based on their political affiliation. This can't end well for twitter in my estimation IF they are purging just conservatives,

I lost a few hundred followers, I know from a SW I use that without question many of these people are real people, who are just regular "common folks" who lean right. The excuse is that people are "Russian Bots", and they wonder why people are so concerned with Russian witch hunts and censorship.

The reality is the country is moving right and many don't want this to happen.

Last edited:
Some guy used a website that would determine if a poster was a bot. I asked for the name of the site, went there and plugged my handle in. Apparently, I’m a bot.

People are alleging Trump lost followers. I thought he was around 45m before the purge.

Maybe they are using twitter to obtain voter collection data, since people need a phone number to confirm their accounts.

If people are concerned with regulating guns, when are social media co. and massive big internet businesses going to be pressured to be regulated? Again, they are not doing themselves any favours though I do understand the pressure they are under to get rid of abuses. It does start to raise the question of just how valid the whole "Russian Bot" story is though...

Last edited:
I said it before, and I will say it again. If conservatives feel as though Twitter is discrimnating against them, they can build their own social media platform. And when they do, they can they can invite that orange to sign up for the website to so he doesn't infect Twitter with his foolishness.

This is what they get for working with our enemies in russia to turn us into a russian client state.

The conservative movement needs to fucking die already.

Remember when Romney said Russia was the biggest threat in the world today ?
Obama and the left just laughed.

Conservatives all over Twitter discovered this morning that an unusually large number of their followers vanished overnight.

Massive Overnight Twitter Purge Outrages Conservatives

Overnight Twitter exploded with rage, sending #TwitterLockOut to the top of the trending list. People like Ben Garrison, famous cartoon artist, are reporting they have lost thousands of followers in an instant and more are dropping out by the minute. It appears that only conservative accounts are included in the follower purge.

Twitter.jpg

Gab TV broadcast the reports they are getting by the thousands of people locked out. Twitter seems to be labeling Trump supporters "Russian bots" and banning them until they provide confidential information most people don't want Twitter to have.

This is not unexpected. We have been reporting on Twitter tomfoolery for quite a while now and have been waiting for the main purge to begin. This looks like the big one. In order to get back into their accounts, Twitter is requiring a phone number to be attached to the account. Gab TV thinks it could be a data grab. At the same time, Twitter is having a scandal at Periscope involving minors being groomed by pedophiles and talked into doing sexual acts online for adults. Critics say Twitter hasn't done much to stop it. The Daily Mail reported on it back in December:

In a video shown to The Sunday Express, a girl aged around seven or eight is seen sitting in her living room, with her mother just metres away, while paedophiles post sexual requests. Speaking to the paper, Shaun Stockdale, 34, from Hull, said he noticed a large number of users clicking onto the video and was disturbed by the comments being posted underneath. 'It became clear pretty soon that these were not children her own age, they were grown men – paedophiles – exploiting her for their own gratification.

Mudwhistle , they are finding Russians fake accounts popping us everyday..so I am glad that they are trying to make a phone number verification now like many sites do to make sure you are who you are.

They are stepping up security on the site so maybe these accounts dropped were fake.

Conservatives all over Twitter discovered this morning that an unusually large number of their followers vanished overnight.

Overnight Twitter exploded with rage, sending #TwitterLockOut to the top of the trending list. People like Ben Garrison, famous cartoon artist, are reporting they have lost thousands of followers in an instant and more are dropping out by the minute. It appears that only conservative accounts are included in the follower purge.

Twitter.jpg

Gab TV broadcast the reports they are getting by the thousands of people locked out. Twitter seems to be labeling Trump supporters "Russian bots" and banning them until they provide confidential information most people don't want Twitter to have.

This is not unexpected. We have been reporting on Twitter tomfoolery for quite a while now and have been waiting for the main purge to begin. This looks like the big one. In order to get back into their accounts, Twitter is requiring a phone number to be attached to the account. Gab TV thinks it could be a data grab. At the same time, Twitter is having a scandal at Periscope involving minors being groomed by pedophiles and talked into doing sexual acts online for adults. Critics say Twitter hasn't done much to stop it. The Daily Mail reported on it back in December:

In a video shown to The Sunday Express, a girl aged around seven or eight is seen sitting in her living room, with her mother just metres away, while paedophiles post sexual requests. Speaking to the paper, Shaun Stockdale, 34, from Hull, said he noticed a large number of users clicking onto the video and was disturbed by the comments being posted underneath. 'It became clear pretty soon that these were not children her own age, they were grown men – paedophiles – exploiting her for their own gratification.
Never occurred to you they might BE Russian bots? Have you heard from anyone who actually lost their account?
Calling them pedophile lovers doesn't actually help your cause, either. They tossed a bunch of bots. Seems to me if they were all "conservatives," that just shows that Russia is still shoring up Trump's team. Doesn't it?

Twitter.jpg

Never occurred to you they might BE Russian bots? Have you heard from anyone who actually lost their account?
Calling them pedophile lovers doesn't actually help your cause, either. They tossed a bunch of bots. Seems to me if they were all "conservatives," that just shows that Russia is still shoring up Trump's team. Doesn't it?
That explains the time Russians held a protest in front of Trump Tower right after Trump won the election.....which was breathlessly covered by CNN and MSNBC.
Is the media being duped by Russians, or are they willing participants?

Who knows.

However, I think when only one side gets hammered obviously it's not to that side's advantage.
But then again I have a habit of thinking logically rather than emotionally.

I'm still waiting for the stories of liberals losing followers. #TwitterLockOut

LOL The Russians live in the left's heads rent free. Priceless EVERYTHING is the Russian's fault...well or Trump's

Twitter.jpg

That explains the time Russians held a protest in front of Trump Tower right after Trump won the election.....which was breathlessly covered by CNN and MSNBC.

Who knows.

However, I think when only one side gets hammered obviously it's not to that side's advantage.

Twitter.jpg

Who knows.

AFTER the election, it wasn't about getting him elected anymore--it was goal #2, fostering as much as animosity and divisiveness between Americans as possible. They held protests for and against him, ran ads for and against BLM, etc. That is the logical explanation, not that Twitter is out to get you.
Talk about "emotional." Go weep with Dale in Conspiracy Theories, why don't you? It's where this belongs.

As far as I am concerned, if Sh←←Twitter went out of business completely, it'd be no loss. With its tiny post limits, it has the effect of encouraging otherwise intelligent lusers to write like illiterate retards, and this tends to spill out into the rest of the Internet. As far as I am concerned, the illiterate left wrong can have Sh←←Twitter to themselves. Those of us who write like grownups, and prefer to read material written as if by grownups, don't need that solid digestive waste.

Forum List

Back