Twitter Users Mocks ‘Trump Caucus’ Photo For Being ‘So White’ They Need Sunglasses

OTE="Pogo, post: 16600529, member: 41527"]"White" is one thing but --- dafuck's up with all the thumbs?

58a6c0362900002200f27006.jpeg

Is this a pose to hide tiny fingers?
Did you tell that to your first grade class? They didn't laugh at your Cheetos joke either, did they?

I dunno but even my first grade class knew how to quote a post without completely fucking it up.
Woooo! What are you going to do next? Point out a typo?

THey are saying the having too many white people is a bad thing.

That is racism.

If I said that a group had too many BLACK people in it, you would have no problem seeing the racism in that.

No, clown shoes, that's not what 'racism' is. Amazing you can live in this country and still be this degree of ignorant.

Racism means the belief that one race is superior to another. It's a value judgment. Has absolutely zero to do with "how many (fill in race here) people are in the fucking room".

SMFH

If I said, "orange people are inferior", that would be racism----- if "orange" were a race.
But it's not; it's a choice. So I can say that and it's not racism.

See what I did there?

Why would it be a problem that there are too many white people in a room?

Because it would be BETTER if there were fewer whites. And more other colors.

That is saying that in their opinion, whites are inferior. That a room needs to have other colors or it is a problem.

Thus it is racism.

And you are the ignorant or blind one here.

WRONG. That's your non sequitur forced conclusion.

Show me where anyone uses that as a basis --- meaning in their words, not ones you ass-ume and plug in for them -- and you'll have your "racism".

If having too many white people in a room is a problem worthy of mocking, that means that there is something wrong with white people.

Thus, racism.

No, it does not. I know you WISH that's what it meant; unfortunately you don't get to dictate what other people's reasoning is.

They are ridiculing the group because too many of them are white.

Their actions reveal their belief that being "too white" is a flaw worthy of mockery.

YOur refusal to face this simple truth is you being deliberately blind to the truth.

OTE="Pogo, post: 16600529, member: 41527"]"White" is one thing but --- dafuck's up with all the thumbs?

Did you tell that to your first grade class? They didn't laugh at your Cheetos joke either, did they?

I dunno but even my first grade class knew how to quote a post without completely fucking it up.

Hey, don't want snarkback? Then don't post snark. Ain't rocket surgery.

Hey, don't want snarkback? Then don't post snark. Ain't rocket surgery.
LOLOLOL You dish it, but can't take it. LOLOLOLOL

Forum List

Back