Twitter Stops Enforcing COVID-19 Misinformation Policy

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Here is what Twitter did. People died because of it.
The platform suspended more than 11,000 accounts and removed nearly 98,000 pieces of content for violating its COVID misinformation policy between January 2022 and September 2022, according to information published by Twitter.

Musk is not responsible for that, but he is responsible for stopping it. A good man.
The site also reduced the visibility of tweets or accounts believed to be in violation of the policy by stopping tweets or retweets from those accounts appearing in certain parts of Twitter, displaying their replies in lower positions in conversations and excluding their tweets or account from recommendations on the site.

Something very interesting has happened today... I'm curious if some of you have noticed... apparently on YouTube they have lifted their ban on notifying new videos on conservative sites like the conservative twins and other sites... I thought these sites shut down but You Tube was blocking notifications of sites they don't agree with...
I wonder if the house hearings planned by the GOP has scared them into doing this....

Go get the bleach jug and take a celebratory chug.

You're one of the idiots who repeated the lie that vaccinated people can't get covid. 600,000 Americans died because of that lie. If you'd just drunk bleach instead of repeating that lie, the world would be a better place today.

1669838347715.png

Or use the bleach to scrub your server.
I must admit that the whole three years of the high-pitched screeching about injecting bleach has been pretty funny to watch.

All along it reminded me of the sound that comes out of the small animals that leftist children torture to death.

Forum List

Back