Twitter blocks posts that use phrase ‘illegal alien’ as ‘hateful content’

The is really getting back it of hand.

Without a free market place of ideas, we are slipping into another Dark Age.

liberals must crush free speech to advance their dastardly agenda....

^^^ When are they going to learn that those who do not say anything may be the ones who should be the most worried about?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When are they going to learn that saying certain things isn't the worst thing that a person can be guilty of?

the left is beginning to eat itself and this is just part of the healing process. since we can't fix stupid, i'm gonna giggle at it.

a lot.

Why do people even bother with social media any more? It's a vessel for millenial selfie-narcissists to flex their little Caesar tendencies. Modern, cro-magnon humans managed to survive half a million years before social media, it's far from a necessity.

Why do people even bother with social media any more? It's a vessel for millenial selfie-narcissists to flex their little Caesar tendencies. Modern, cro-magnon humans managed to survive half a million years before social media, it's far from a necessity.

Actually it is a necessity for people like artists, authors and small business owners who need to market themselves to a large audience to be successful. This is the only reason I’m on Facebook and Twitter.

Actually it is a necessity for people like artists, authors and small business owners who need to market themselves to a large audience to be successful. This is the only reason I’m on Facebook and Twitter.

I understand that Internet networking is necessary for the various jobs you named. But for anyone else whose livelihood doesn't depend on social media, I don't see much point. Social media reminds me of some gossip-fest I outgrew even back in high school eons ago.

Forum List

Back