What Caused the Hurricane Maria Deaths in Puerto Rico?

What caused the excess deaths in the 6 months following Maria?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Aside from the purely BS estimate that there were nearly 3k deaths from Maria, my question is more about what caused those deaths?

The number was derived by averaging deaths over 6 months in PR and then subtracting that from the total number of people who actually died in the 6 months following Maria.

That is really stretching the concept of hurricane caused deaths, lol.

If one considers how rump acted and spoke of the island it is clear his actions or lack of action were in large part the origin of the deaths.

If one considers how rump acted and spoke of the island it is clear his actions or lack of action were in large part the origin of the deaths.
The voting results show how truly ignorant people are.

Aside from the purely BS estimate that there were nearly 3k deaths from Maria, my question is more about what caused those deaths?

The number was derived by averaging deaths over 6 months in PR and then subtracting that from the total number of people who actually died in the 6 months following Maria.

Donald being too stupid to know that puerto ricans are Americans.

The Democrats aren't just blaming Trump. They are blaming FEMA I guess everyone who works for FEMA is racist and hates Hispanics.

Political correctness kills millions of people every year

The 3,000 who died in the following months is an inflated figure due to "hurricane related" deaths. If you tripped and fell over a branch that came down during Maria, got a concussion and died.....BINGO. You died because of Maria.

So Trump told FEMA to fuck over the residents of Puerto Rico even though FEMA gave over 2 Billion dollars worth of supplies, Trump signed over 32.5 BILLION for relief and HUD just gave the island 10 BILLION.

Yeah, Trump hates them. FEMA hates Puerto Rico. All Republicans hate them. You can really tell.

It was God’s retribution for touching yourself at night.

So he supported giving the island billions because he thinks its foreign aid?

:lmao:

That was after he found out they were actually americans.

Nearly Half of Americans Don’t Know Puerto Ricans Are Fellow Citizens

They're not REALLY Americans. We just made the honorary "Americans"

They're not REALLY Americans. We just made the honorary "Americans"
When I say Drumpfsexuals are morons. Exhibit A ^

The best part about hurricane Maria were the YUGE flying paper towel rolls from Blue Man Group disguised as Trump.

Poor infrastructure, incompetent Governor and Mayor plus black marketing. I also checked Donald J. Trump to make the liberal pukes happy.

Forum List

Back