Turkiye shoots ISIS

Ouch. Dogs biting feeder´s bloody hand. Feeder needs to strike back.

right DOGS ALL-------Baathist dogs and isis dogs-------LOL it's a dog fight----
any betters out there?
The Zionists have their yapping dogs everywhere, irosie. The dogs call Baathists dogs. But Baathism has never been something wrong or aggressive. In fact, it is the most progressive, open and free policy making ideology and it does not put itself into the foreground.

right------exactly how your hero ADOLF described himself and his best friend THE "grand mufti" the infant throat slitter. SO adolf gifted his good friend the "mufti" with NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS-------and its recipe-------the stuff is now in the hands of their brother ASSAD. baathism does not put its filth in the FOREGROUND---------it hides and hides and hides as its sluts dance on the dead bodies of infants The good news is that assad and erdogan have found common cause-----SLAUGHTER THE KURDS --------2015 -----something like a "SLAUGHTER THE ARMENIANS" 1915 ----------sssshhhhh it never happened-------no one killed Armenians------shssshhssss who said that??? shove a knife in his back for allah

You have consumed too much nitrogen mustard gas. And don´t tell me something about the massacres of the Christian Armenians. That´s an insult towards the Christianity and Armenians in your context.

Keep barking, the time will come for you too. We want peace and please do not force us to do something which we dont want.

Keep barking, the time will come for you too. We want peace and please do not force us to do something which we dont want.
Then stop funding ISIS and Nusra. Look at your pictures: The Turkish soldiers don´t love ISIS members as much as Erdogan does.

"Regarding IS's ability to export its captured oil stores, Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Sources Taner Yildiz rejected claims his state was importing IS oil on July 31, shortly after the UN threatened sanctions on states purchasing or transporting IS oil."
EU States Buying Islamic State Oil - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

You have consumed too much nitrogen mustard gas. And don´t tell me something about the massacres of the Christian Armenians. That´s an insult towards the Christianity and Armenians in your context.

???? what da fuck does that mean? who is getting insulted? I never met an Armenian INSULTED because I knew about that genocide-----so many scum of your sort DENIED it----------you cannot eat nitrogen mustard gas. The turks still try to deny-----but sorta gave in----in a half hearted way -----recently ----I never met a muslim who admitted it ----------then again most Christians seem not to know. My mom told me about it when I was about seven-------at that time----the words ARMENIAN AND ARAB seemed to me to be the same thing-----she never mentioned the word TURK------I assumed hitler did it------took me years to figure it out

???? what da fuck does that mean? who is getting insulted? I never met an Armenian INSULTED because I knew about that genocide-----so many scum of your sort DENIED it----------you cannot eat nitrogen mustard gas. The turks still try to deny-----but sorta gave in----in a half hearted way -----recently ----I never met a muslim who admitted it ----------then again most Christians seem not to know. My mom told me about it when I was about seven-------at that time----the words ARMENIAN AND ARAB seemed to me to be the same thing-----she never mentioned the word TURK------I assumed hitler did it------took me years to figure it out
I denied nothing. But alongside the bullshit you are posting, the massacre looks like bullshit as well. Think about it.

to what does SOMETHING refer in your statement-------like you were FORCED to murder Armenian children? Long ago--------uhm ----like some 40 years ago---I attended the death bed of an elderly Armenian lady------she watching you guys slaughter her entire family---------severed head bobbing in the blood reddened local stream-------------you didn't WANT TO?

I denied nothing. But alongside the bullshit you are posting, the massacre looks like bullshit as well. Think about it.

think about what ? your claim that Turkish barbarity is "bullshit"?

Then stop funding ISIS and Nusra. Look at your pictures: The Turkish soldiers don´t love ISIS members as much as Erdogan does.

"Regarding IS's ability to export its captured oil stores, Turkish Minister of Energy and Natural Sources Taner Yildiz rejected claims his state was importing IS oil on July 31, shortly after the UN threatened sanctions on states purchasing or transporting IS oil."

and I invite you to prove your claims ? This is not really such hard to understand. Copying links consist of conspiracy theories do not mean you prove it. There are many other countries neighbor with Syria. Its highly possible they sell their oil to Israel through Jordan.

and I invite you to prove your claims ? This is not really such hard to understand. Copying links consist of conspiracy theories do not mean you prove it. There are many other countries neighbor with Syria. Its highly possible they sell their oil to Israel through Jordan.

Prove what claims--------your post is very obscure

Bleipriester, can you tell me the oil pipelines in Syria ? Turkiye has no pipeline with Syria, who have pipelines ? Maybe your Assad buying it, who knows ?

Bleipriester, can you tell me the oil pipelines in Syria ? Turkiye has no pipeline with Syria, who have pipelines ? Maybe your Assad buying it, who knows ?

don't fight-----turks and Baathists should not fight------you guys have COMMON CAUSE--------sheeeesh ----------can't you people GET ALONG?

I think, what I have posted so far is enough.

Oil pipelines cannot be told. However, if Syria has to buy oil from its own sources, it is because it has no choice. That has nothing to do with Turkey and others buying ISIS oil.

I think, what I have posted so far is enough.

more than enough captain blei

Oil pipelines cannot be told. However, if Syria has to buy oil from its own sources, it is because it has no choice. That has nothing to do with Turkey and others buying ISIS oil.

Is it logical that we are buying oil from ISIS by tankers ? How many tankers daily ? and invisible tankers cannot be captured by any media organs or thousands of agents or ordinary citizens ? We need a pipeline and we do not have.

Do not be such stupid just because of you hate Turkiye.

Is it logical that we are buying oil from ISIS by tankers ? How many tankers daily ? and invisible tankers cannot be captured by any media organs or thousands of agents or ordinary citizens ? We need a pipeline and we do not have.

Do not be such stupid just because of you hate Turkiye.
I don´t hate countries. There are hundreds of trucks each day.

ISIS and PKK are supported by Ass.ad regime, Turkey should strike the regime to end terrorists in the country.

Erdogan Assad Regime and ISIS are Two Sides of the Same Coin
FSA and ISIS are two sides of the same coin. The Islamist terror coin thrown in by Nato and its allies.

try again captain blei-------it is not a COIN-----it is a cesspit----in which reside----ISIS, AL quaida , BAATHIST PIGS and ERDOGAN THE WOULD BE CALIPH DOG------- (among others)

Forum List

Back