Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

Troops never should have been sent there.

but they were sent there, and these troops busted their butts to train and supply and built friendships with the Kurds for them to fight off ISIS...

Trump back stabbed every one except Putin and Erdogan, including Israel and Allies in the venture with us, the Kurds, all of Europe, and he backed stabbed our Military and the US citizen's future safety by none of our allies being willing to help us in the future because they see us as betrayers, and has likely ripped open a hornet's nest in the middle east.... :eek:

We could have eventually left Syria, if he done this in a well advised, planned manner, without all of this madness and chaos, and death.

Oh well, they are GIs that's what they do, follow orders. It's about time the back-stabber was on the side of the U.S. (that's a joke, don't get your panties in a wad)...LOL

Interesting to note: Dems prior administration argued to trust Iran a sworn enemy who was never trustworthy during it's deal, but now blasts this administration for trusting a Nato allyTurkey who was reliable before now. DEMS NEED TO STOP FLIP FLOPPING TO WHATEVER FITS THEIR POLITICAL TACTICAL NARRATIVE, THIS is why the avg citizen hates politicians, they notice the double standard and phoney positions.
Erdogan is not and has not been trustworthy or a beacon of democracy... Turkey should have been kicked out of NATO a while back when he was murdering his citizens, or when he was here on a visit and he sent his thugs out to brutally beat up the Turkish Americans in a peaceful protest against him....

Iran, before Trump blew up the agreement with Iran, and with ALL OF OUR ALLIES, was contained... that does not mean they were trusted...or admired, they can never be trusted, (nor will Trump's lover boy Kim Jung Un, or Putin etc.... be trusted).
You don't have to tell me, how many years and repeat commentaries do I have to bring up the little known Judaic law regarding not listening or trusting political Prisoners in which Erdogan was once. Throughout history political prisoners have been some of the most vengeful creators of malicious attrocities.
Being a Nato Ally, Nato should have replaced our forces and Turkey is their problem now, but so far what have they said and done about one of their rogue members?

Tulsi Gabbard - Anamosa, Iowa - "Trump lied to Kurds" - Oct 9, 2019

To state that Trump gave Turkey the green light to invade is political BS.............Only a small group of soldiers were moved due to close proximity of Turkish Artillery.............He pulled them back for their safety.............and to try and avoid another possible War with Turkey who are a member of NATO.

She's right on the warmongers who want Assad gone.........but complaining about Trump not solving it is a joke...........Because no leader and history has been able to solve the blood fueds of the middle east..............It's not possible.............

The middle east is quicksand............wiggle in the sand you just sink deeper..........Our only policy should be go in quick and kill the hell out of our targets and then leave...............NO LONG PROLONGED OCCUPATION.

We are stuck there for nearly 2 decades because we just can't get it through our heads that they are not going to stop the BS there............History proves it.............Israel proves it because they haven't stopped attacking them since the country was formed.

This is the middle East.................All logic goes out the window there. It's just the way it is.

Make no mistake about Turkey and their leader's ultimate goals...............It's past time that we throw their sorry asses out of NATO....................

However, they are still there at the moment and we have NO STRATEGIC need for the ground in Syria.............and if we fully side with the Kurds then we will be going to major War again.

No Erogden spouts the OTTOMAN SLAP...........He hasn't had to fight us or Israel yet...........and yes he has promised over time to destroy Israel............

Turkey is a key strategic point to the Black Sea.............FYI

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’
It really depends upon which Kurdish group is being attacked by Turkey as to whether we should defend them or not. Our troops and US volunteers have been fighting alongside of the KDP (Peshmerga), however, the PKK, a designated Marxist terrorist group has been fighting Turkey for years. Then, there's the PYD/YPG, a Syrian Kurdish faction that has been fighting alongside of Syrian troops, the YPG being the military arm of the faction. So, if Turkey is focusing solely on the PKK, no problem. The less Marxists, the better. Then, as political parties go among the Kurds, well....there are more Kurdish political parties spread across the region and globe, that you don't have enough fingers and toes to count them each with their own agenda.
Let's face it, humans have been killing each other for many millennia and are highly unlikely to ever stop, until we're extinct.

Last edited:
Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’
It really depends upon which Kurdish group is being attacked by Turkey

By the Turk Erdogan and his criminal gang - and with the support of Turkish fanatic nationalists.

as to whether we should defend them or not.

:lol:

Our troops and US volunteers have been fighting alongside of the KDP (Peshmerga), however, the PKK, a designated Marxist terrorist group has been fighting Turkey for years.

The Kurdish freedom fighters decided long years ago not to fight for an own state Kurdistan any longer. They thought Turkey will become a part of the western world (NATO, European Union) - and not a kind of new islamistic state, which becomes more and more comparable with the tyranny of the Sauds - your best ally since centuries - and less and less comparable with a democracy.

Then, there's the PYD/YPG, a Syrian Kurdish faction that has been fighting alongside of Syrian troops, the YPG being the military arm of the faction.

Meanwhile Assad and Putin are the only political powers, which are able to help the Kurds to survive, since Trump and Erdogan decided to give their homelands to Turkey.

So, if Turkey

Erdogan

is focusing solely on the PKK, no problem.

Everything is a problem in this context since the first Turks arrived in the area of the Kurds about 500 years ago and the colonial power Britannia had decided not to give the Kurds in their own homelands an own country.

The less Marxists, the better.

You call the Kurds Commies? Why? Because you support Islamists?

Then, as political parties go among the Kurds, well....there are more Kurdish political parties spread across the region and globe, that you don't have enough fingers and toes to count them each with their own agenda.

Erdogan overtakes in the foreign country Syria an area of about 3000 square miles. This war is without any legitimation. And this war is started from a NATO member.

Let's face it, humans have been killing each other for many millennia and are highly unlikely to ever stop, until we're extinct.

Let's face it: Only helpless idiots follow their own self fulfilling suicide.

Last edited:
Interesting to note: Dems prior administration argued to trust Iran a sworn enemy who was never trustworthy during it's deal, but now blasts this administration for trusting a Nato allyTurkey who was reliable before now. DEMS NEED TO STOP FLIP FLOPPING TO WHATEVER FITS THEIR POLITICAL TACTICAL NARRATIVE, THIS is why the avg citizen hates politicians, they notice the double standard and phoney positions.
Erdogan is not and has not been trustworthy or a beacon of democracy... Turkey should have been kicked out of NATO a while back when he was murdering his citizens, or when he was here on a visit and he sent his thugs out to brutally beat up the Turkish Americans in a peaceful protest against him....

Iran, before Trump blew up the agreement with Iran, and with ALL OF OUR ALLIES, was contained... that does not mean they were trusted...or admired, they can never be trusted, (nor will Trump's lover boy Kim Jung Un, or Putin etc.... be trusted).
You don't have to tell me, how many years and repeat commentaries do I have to bring up the little known Judaic law regarding not listening or trusting political Prisoners in which Erdogan was once. Throughout history political prisoners have been some of the most vengeful creators of malicious attrocities.
Being a Nato Ally, Nato should have replaced our forces and Turkey is their problem now, but so far what have they said and done about one of their rogue members?
Syria isn't a NATO ally. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization has no business in Syria and certainly no obligation to the Kurds. If anything one Kurdish cross border attack on Turkey should bring a full NATO response AGAINST the Kurds. Turkey is in NATO. Or did you think that NATO is a world body? It's not.

Syria isn't a NATO ally. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization has no business in Syria and certainly no obligation to the Kurds. If anything one Kurdish cross border attack on Turkey should bring a full NATO response AGAINST the Kurds. Turkey is in NATO. Or did you think that NATO is a world body? It's not.
I believe Nato was used in Syria after their attack of Israel and their response.
It was Romano Prodi back then who let the corrupt forces watch over the border and they were letting Syrian terrorists and their rockets do their thing unchecked, but this era has new personel and perhaps less corruption and bias being these are different actors involved.

LOOK, Katnip, take your holier than thou attitude and STICK IT. Where were you 10 - 15 years ago? I can't wait until the next Dem president is in office doing THE EXACT SAME THING to hear the pin drop.

Had Trump pulled out as the Left have bitched for him to do for years and Turkey not done a thing, you'd still bitch. Just last week another person here bitched that we had no business there, we were doing no good. When Obama pulled out of Iraq several years ago, ISIS swooped in. That Turkey is doing what they are doing is TURKEY'S PROBLEM, bitch to them. We are not the policemen of the world.

Trying to insult me shows how little you know me. shrug

What's also clear is that you would rather deflect and focus on what you think my political leanings are rather than address the point I was making.

The world is connected whether we like it or not. It's foolish to think that problems will remain regional. I agree we cannot police the world but we do have a role to play that is critical to our own national security.
what does this mean if not to shame someone? there's is no argument in that post, it's worse than calling someone an insult. what a tool. wish to argue, post a thought.

Yeah - that's a great position to take. Let's not try and do better. Let's just say we're justified because the other guy did it too.

My post is as solid an argument as his/her post. When you have to support your position by claiming so and so did it too, or whatabout X, that tells me there is no legitimate defense.

Truth be told, any American that thinks this decision was a good one doesn't understand our foreign policy or our national security challenges. So......yeah, I guess it was a thinly veiled insult.
"doesn't understand our foreign policy"
Enlighten me. Why did we invade Iraq again?

Because Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction which triggered instability in that region. There was no reason for the US to go into Iraq. The administration viewed it as a low hanging fruit and a quick win to sell to the american people.

The US involvement in a number of countries has been a mistake but once you break it you buy it. If we're going to go in somewhere and fuck it up then we have a responsibility to try and restabilize it. That's common sense.
we have a responsibility to try and restabilize it.

So, our military invades and occupies a country so Israel can bomb it, destabilizing it, and the way to "restabilize" it is to remain an occupying force? How about we just leave people alone, shut down AIPAC, and prosecute Deep State traitors. You know, restabilize the world.

What's also clear is that you would rather deflect and focus on what you think my political leanings are rather than address the point I was making.

The world is connected whether we like it or not. It's foolish to think that problems will remain regional. I agree we cannot police the world but we do have a role to play that is critical to our own national security.
what does this mean if not to shame someone? there's is no argument in that post, it's worse than calling someone an insult. what a tool. wish to argue, post a thought.

Yeah - that's a great position to take. Let's not try and do better. Let's just say we're justified because the other guy did it too.

My post is as solid an argument as his/her post. When you have to support your position by claiming so and so did it too, or whatabout X, that tells me there is no legitimate defense.

Truth be told, any American that thinks this decision was a good one doesn't understand our foreign policy or our national security challenges. So......yeah, I guess it was a thinly veiled insult.

Because Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction which triggered instability in that region. There was no reason for the US to go into Iraq. The administration viewed it as a low hanging fruit and a quick win to sell to the american people.

The US involvement in a number of countries has been a mistake but once you break it you buy it. If we're going to go in somewhere and fuck it up then we have a responsibility to try and restabilize it. That's common sense.

This is not true, although watching too much MSM a decade or so ago you would have thought it was.

We did find WMD in Iraq. WMD Saddam had not declared.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2014/10/16/new-york-times-reports-wmd-found-in-iraq

5000 chemical warheads were found scattered around Iraq. Maybe in your mind 5000 warheads was "nothing" but me that's very much "something."

Bush has long been vindicated for going into Iraq. Even the New York Slimes has admitted that. Now we just wait for the slow liberals to catch up.
If the possession of terrifying weapons is justification for the US to invade a sovereign country and murder their leader, then we are justified in invading just about every country on earth--starting with the country with the most terrifying weapons of all: Israel.

Don't believe what the New York Times tells you. They lie. They are your enemy. The truth is, we invaded Iraq because bloodthirsty Jews run our foreign policy for the benefit of bloodthirsty Jews.

saddam gassed his own people
hitler gassed his own people
saddam broke the cease fire agreement
hitler broke the Treaty of Versailles
gerbreaks
saddam started TWO wars
hitler started one war
they found 2 of the most notorious terrorists hiding in Iraq
Achille Lauro jackass:
CNN.com - U.S. captures mastermind of Achille Lauro hijacking - Apr. 16, 2003
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi - Wikipedia

PG2 was a ''continuation'' of PG1 because saddam violated a cease fire
do you know what a cease fire is??!!! and what happens when it is violated???!!
the US had every right to go into Iraq in 1990 and in 2003
The US government exists for the benefit of the American people, period.
The US military exists to defend the polity of the United States, period.
We have no business meddling in the middle east.
Let Israel sate its blood lust some other way.

Our brave gallant soldiers are leaving the Kurds with people hating and throwing things at them and their only crime is having to follow orders of a mad man. Why isn't Trump there having these people throw shit at his cowardly ass. And to add insult to injury, we leave some behind to protect the oil and send the rest to protect the 9/11 murderous Saudi's and and and, he keeps telling the America stupid he's drawing down the troops, but truth be told, since taking office, HE'S ACTUALLY ADDED MORE!!

Turkey begins military offensive in Syria, Erdogan announces

Turkey begins military offensive into Syria after US pulled back troops - CNNPolitics

trump will be remembered as the spineless coward who turned his back on our allies....the Kurds....

This is just horrible. I want our troops out of the Middle East but not at the expense of the lives of those who did most of the fighting against isis.

I believe he did this for his own personal financial benefit. He has a trump towers in Turkey. I'm sure that pressure was put on him by Turkey using those towers.

trump put himself before the nation. Again.
Donald Trump since taking office, has put his family, his financial interest and himself first and has never gave a shit about anybody but himself. And why people in this country can not see this shit, is just beyond. Yes, he makes white mf's proud to be white, yes, he gives great comedic rallies on his comedy shows, but to support and defend a man, who has done nothing for this country but enrich and shame us all, is just beyond and I pray to God those that keep supporting Trump melt into a pile of molten ash someday.

gerbreaks
saddam started TWO wars
hitler started one war
Achille Lauro jackass:

I absolutely agree, but to leave this way, only adds more ire to Muslims around the world and will decrease our safety here at home. You must know by now, Trump is in this for oil and aiding Putin. We now thanks to more troops being sent to Saudi Arabia, have more troops in the middle east since the coward has taken office, you do know that, yes?

gerbreaks
saddam started TWO wars
hitler started one war
Achille Lauro jackass:

you don't know how the world works and you don't know history
--saddam attacked Iran--THEN attacked and invaded Kuwait
..he's crazy like hitler
..he had a huge military
....if he went into Saudi Arabia--the US economy and world would be in big trouble!! DUH
probably would've been a Big Depression ....
..you made your point worthless and crap by mentioning Israel

gerbreaks
saddam started TWO wars
hitler started one war
Achille Lauro jackass:

..he's crazy like hitler
..he had a huge military
....if he went into Saudi Arabia--the US economy and world would be in big trouble!! DUH
Yeah, keep drinkin' dat Kool-Aid, bro.

gerbreaks
saddam started TWO wars
hitler started one war
Achille Lauro jackass:

..he's crazy like hitler
..he had a huge military
Yeah, keep drinkin' dat Kool-Aid, bro.
hahahahhahah

Forum List

Back