Tulsi Gabbards is nothing more than eye candy. And even that is a stretch imo

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The twit is just as far left as all the other crackpots she's running against. She has ONE issue that she aligns with Trump on and even that is questionable at best.
Why so many on the right seem to be thinking with their dicks and not their brains is baffling to me.

Get your brains out of the gutter guys. Remove the make up and her face is cratered like the moon so even your infatuation is a bust.

Outside of her pro military stance she literally stands for the opposite of every conservative value.

I’m voting for Don again. She’s definitely more credible for the dims, than the dolts on parade. But that’s not going to help her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at those gums
5c9812fddf0b2.image.jpg

The twit is just as far left as all the other crackpots she's running against. She has ONE issue that she aligns with Trump on and even that is questionable at best.
Why so many on the right seem to be thinking with their dicks and not their brains is baffling to me.

Get your brains out of the gutter guys. Remove the make up and her face is cratered like the moon so even your infatuation is a bust.

Outside of her pro military stance she literally stands for the opposite of every conservative value.
--------------------------------------- to me she is simply cute , agree about the craters though .

Very disappointing, Love her foreign policy unfortunately that is as far as it goes

but and also , a 'hindu' eh . Well I wasn't going to vote for her anyway and one 'muslim' in the 'oval' is enough for me , Though I didn't vote for 'mrobama' EVER .

but and also , a 'hindu' eh . Well I wasn't going to vote for her anyway and one 'muslim' in the 'oval' is enough for me , Though I didn't vote for 'mrobama' EVER .
Hindu.. Good point pismoe.
Do we really want a president that rubs cow shit on their forehead?

I don't think any one from the right is giving her consideration, they are simply pointing out that once again the DNC establishment is attacking it's own. Including the media. CNN over the past few days has dedicated top billing to trashing her both online and on TV.
It is important to point this out. It shows the corruption of the Democrat party.

I disagree. She's a fellow veteran and a true American hero. Yes, she has be soul taken somewhat by the "Roman" Senate—but haven't all politicians? Myself? I'd like to see a Trump-Gabbard ticket in 2020. And her "look" is quite common for a female Army Officer. Desert winds and all that.

I'm sure the GOP is tired of tramp and wonders how they will take 4 more years of him.

I disagree. She's a fellow veteran and a true American hero. Yes, she has be soul taken somewhat by the "Roman" Senate—but haven't all politicians? Myself? I'd like to see a Trump-Gabbard ticket in 2020. And her "look" is quite common for a female Army Officer. Desert winds and all that.

Uh...no.
Her policies are chock filled with social programs, actually expanding the governments grip on our education system and one of the top issues on her website is slavery reparations and issuing a "National apology" to living backs for slavery. A catastrophically bad idea that would create a divide among blacks and whites not seen in 50 years.
She has a lot of bad ideas.
A lot.

------------------------------------- think she had a job as a volunteer nurse in the military and that is all . Think she was in 'hawaii', could be mistaken NSon .

Hot or not, Hindu or Muslim, liberal,or conservative. Why are we even discussing her? She is polling below 3% on her best days. She won’t be the nominee.

Hot or not, Hindu or Muslim, liberal,or conservative. Why are we even discussing her? She is polling below 3% on her best days. She won’t be the nominee.
--------------------------------------- agree , but I like personal detail in deciding if someone is suitable for my consideration . And i just see her 'hinduism' for example as being info that many people may not know 'BuckTM .

Please remember that Democrats LIE through their teeth to get elected. You can't trust one word out of their filthy lying mouths. As soon as they get to Washington they morph back into flaming liberals and vote lockstep with Pelosi and Schumer.

----------------------------------------- probably better than dog zhit as cowzhit isn't quite as FRAGRANT and disgusting as dogzhit 'TNHar ,

----------------------------------------- probably better than dog zhit as cowzhit isn't quite as FRAGRANT and disgusting as dogzhit 'TNHar ,
Glass half full. I like it!
Lol

Forum List

Back