Tulsi Gabbard: I’m leaving the Democratic Party

Tulsi Gabbard leaves Democratic Party, denounces it as 'elitist cabal'...best news all year

"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers … who divide us”

Well, lets see because outside of her opposition to war and support of Vets she supported all of the rest of that which she is currently against. If you're going to talk about it, then be about it. I'm going to have to see that in action.

I call them as I see them and this disappoints me. She rightly took down Harris over her policing actions as a D.A. but now she is going to condemn those who complain about our policing actions?

Sad.

She is just as much left as the rest of them. Her policies scream statism.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut
she has consistency. She has integrity. That isnt something the duopoly appreciates.
I would never vote for her but I have a bit of respect for her.
People change when they see the light at the end of the tunnel. Apparently she will find there is a whole world of truth out there the Democrats hide from minute by minute, and year after year. I have hope that American patriots on the left get fed up with the lies it takes to reach a plane in which corruption is a given necessity of staying in a safe place of acceptance rather than doing something about it. Prayers up for Ms. Tulsi Gabbard.

I call them as I see them and this disappoints me. She rightly took down Harris over her policing actions as a D.A. but now she is going to condemn those who complain about our policing actions?

Sad.

Policing actions?

lol

Like Lybia? Like Iraq? Like Afghanistan.

Some people would call that unwelcome meddling in the sovereignty of foreign nations.

Brought to you by warmongers who are heavily invested in weapons sales

But when we DO need cops, like over in the South China Sea, they're nowhere to be found.

Wherever she ends up she will be welcomed.

Few times I'd heard her speak she has always seemed level headed, realistic, sensible and intelligent.

Even in a few cases I disagreed with her I still listened to her because she gave sound rationale for her thoughts and articulated them we'll.

Policing actions?

lol

Like Lybia? Like Iraq? Like Afghanistan.

Some people would call that unwelcome meddling in the sovereignty of foreign nations.

Brought to you by warmongers who are heavily invested in weapons sales

But when we DO need cops, like over in the South China Sea, they're nowhere to be found.

Yes, and she first came to prominence and I first supported her when she called out Obama for his actions in Syria.

Do you have an actual point to make?

She is an Iraq War veteran and presently a Lt Col in the US army.

I guess the army isn't going to fire her for expressing her political views in public.

So I guess you didn't have a point to make by quoting me.

Forum List

Back