Tulsi Gabbard for President

This time was the greatest of all, it brought out your true collors/real agenda for America to see.

I hope so. My true colors are those that are not a slave to either party or both parites. I do not put party before country like you and the rest.

Yeah your a fence sitter, I am a conservative republican and support Tulsi a normal American.

Not being a slave to the parities does not make me a fence sitter. Fence sitters have no strong convictions, one thing that nobody could accuse me of. My views just do not fit into any pretty prepackaged label that you people are so used to using.

Oh please you say your a libertarian I bet you voted for Eddie Clark in 1980.

I was only 16 in 1980, I did not vote for anyone. Though I would vote for him as one of the best 10 guitarist ever. He was amazing with Motorhead!

Who?

VJS-28.jpg

I hope so. My true colors are those that are not a slave to either party or both parites. I do not put party before country like you and the rest.

Yeah your a fence sitter, I am a conservative republican and support Tulsi a normal American.

Not being a slave to the parities does not make me a fence sitter. Fence sitters have no strong convictions, one thing that nobody could accuse me of. My views just do not fit into any pretty prepackaged label that you people are so used to using.

I was only 16 in 1980, I did not vote for anyone. Though I would vote for him as one of the best 10 guitarist ever. He was amazing with Motorhead!

Who?

View attachment 267720

Is that a selfie?

Who?

View attachment 267720

Is that a selfie?

If you don't know who that is, your not as old as you say you are.

Who?

View attachment 267720

Is that a selfie?

I just set you up again kid..

Who?

View attachment 267720

Is that a selfie?

I am 55 (as of this past Tuesday). I have no fucking clue who that is. Please enlighten me.

Who?

View attachment 267720

Is that a selfie?

I am 55 (as of this past Tuesday). I have no fucking clue who that is. Please enlighten me.

And you don't know who this is?

Liar

VJS-28.jpg

Who?

View attachment 267720

Is that a selfie?

Liar

View attachment 267722

It's Fucking Martha ..we all had a huge crush on her during the MTV days

Who?

View attachment 267720

Is that a selfie?

Liar

View attachment 267722
I liked Martha

Liar

View attachment 267722
I liked Martha

Exactly..

I’m a blue dog Democrat. I’m my own best friend sitting on a fence. ;)

I know bro...

A JFK conservative Democrat here and no room for my type anymore.

You do realize we are an endangered species. :)

Nah your young..
---------------------------- another fecking kid , they don't know very much eh ?? [chuckle]

I love setting up kids like him

They are fun to play with..

Who?

View attachment 267720

Is that a selfie?

34xp13.jpg

Liar

View attachment 267722

I was not much into MTV, they did not play my style of music. In the 80s I was listening to Rush and Pink Floyd and Metallica, Motorhead and many more. you did not find much of that in MTV.

This is whom I had a crush on.

upload_2019-7-4_12-9-11.png

Liar

View attachment 267722
I liked Martha

Never got much into MTV. Too much soft rock and pop for my taste.

Liar

View attachment 267722

-------------------------- 'mtv' watchers , part of the problem eh . Course the girl is cute , but WHO is she though i'm sure the answer is unimportant .

Is that a selfie?

Liar

View attachment 267722

I was not much into MTV, they did not play my style of music. In the 80s I was listening to Rush and Pink Floyd and Metallica, Motorhead and many more. you did not find much of that in MTV.

This is whom I had a crush on.

View attachment 267725

So you were a poor ass liberal and didn't even have cable?

God every one of my generation watched MTV.

Is that a selfie?

Liar

View attachment 267722
I liked Martha

Headbangers Ball - Wikipedia

Is that a selfie?

Liar

View attachment 267722

-------------------------- 'mtv' watchers , part of the problem eh . Course the girl is cute , but WHO is she though i'm sure the answer is unimportant .

He is back peddeling..

Liar

View attachment 267722
I liked Martha

Headbangers Ball - Wikipedia

I did watch that a few times, but it was on damn late at night. Also, i do not think that Martha ever VJed it. She was pure bubblegum pop.

Forum List

Back