Tucker owns Carolyn McCarthy (Nazi-NY)

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
The dumb bitch doesn't even understand what she's trying to ban :rolleyes: :rofl:

http://hotair.com/archives/2007/04/...t-understand-her-own-gun-control-legislation/

Sad thing is, this is not something that is uncommon amongst the anti-gunners.

I can't tell you how many times I hear libtards talk about "clips" when they really mean "magazines". Or how many times, in a discussion about the KKKlinton Assault Weapons Ban, some idiot DemonRat has started trumpeting about the need to keep machine guns out of the hands of civilians (nevermind that the KKKlinton ban dealt exclusively with semiautos... Libtards see a black rifle and they immediately think the thing must be full auto).

Some dumbass called Hannity today and said "that boy at Virginia Tech had a semiauto!!!!! We need to keep that type of firepower out of the hands of private citizens!" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And of course Mrs. McCarthy's H.R. 1022 would ban "barrel shrouds" but she doesn't seem to know what they are.

Anyway friends, enjoy :cool:

I have it!!

We could all, meaning legal gun owners, take our guns to a collection site, and voluntarily surrender them. That way, no one but police officers would have them, right?

Well, at least the lefties would be happy at that point.

At least we wouldn't have to listen to the crybaby ass left bitch about it anymore. It would almost be worth it huh?

Forum List

Back