tucker carlson Rips Soleimani Killing

Carlson is the ONLY sane voice in a sea of Jew cuckery, and Constitutional/social destruction.

Please refrain from stalking synagogues.
Would never think of it. I would never risk my freedom over some stinky heeb.

Awww.....did I hit a little nerve in your anti-Semitic bag O' bones?
Call a waaambulance.....
Nerve?...you addressed me. Project much?

Tucker has always believed these ME wars are scams created to enrich the military and ‘neocons’ as he puts it.
This is an instance where I think he’s too young to realize and remember the risk and terror threat that Iran has been since 1979. He was only 10 y.o. then.

Agree.
The waters always run more insightful and deeper when one has lived and experienced the history.
He had John Bolton on his show — once. Bolton tried to impress upon him the seriousness of the Iranian threat and the recklessness of that criminal regime but Tucker would have none of it. His mind was made up and he spent most of the interview insulting Bolton. I felt embarrassed for both of them.

I disagree with Tucker on occasion. This is one.

Ditto.

Tucker's ivy league petticoat is showing.

Yeah, it is too bad he did not attend an Ivy league school. You did know that, right?

No.
But he grew up with a 'silver spoon' in his piehole.....same difference.

I am still waiting for someone to say what he said that was wrong I stead of attacking him personally.

Tucker has transformed himself from bow-tied libertarian to economic populist. But his hostility to the politics of solidarity remains intact.

It’s not hard to prove that Tucker is full of shit. In fact, it’s pretty easy. But alongside the hateful nonsense, his populist rhetoric speaks to real anger at the status quo — and the combination seems to be resonating with people who could potentially be won over to the Left.

Forum List

Back