Tucker: Are you ready to have your kids die for Montenegro

Montenegrans are in Afghanistan as we speak, supporting our soldiers with whatever the hell the mission is supposed to be there these days, and our President just said he would let Russia conquer them if they want to. Holy shit.

You really think it makes sense to fight WWIII over Montengegro?

Worked so well for Chamberlain....
View attachment 206119

Liberals are so ignorant of history.

Explain how you know this is not a World War ONE, .

Trumpkins are so ignorant of history.

I referred to World War 2.

You referred to World War 3.

No you refer to World War 1- which we know already happened. No unless you think that Montenegran is going to assassinate the Arch Duke of Crimea and that Russia is going to have to go war with Poland because of that.......

Montenegrans are in Afghanistan as we speak, supporting our soldiers with whatever the hell the mission is supposed to be there these days, and our President just said he would let Russia conquer them if they want to. Holy shit.

We better pull out of NATO then, if we’re not going to honor military alliances.

Was that an agreement that Montengegro, population 600k, is not worth fighting a World War over?

Is that agreement worth fighting any war over? When Lithuania is invaded by the Russians- will you be the first and foremost in front explaining how Lithuania is not America's war.

And then when Germany is invaded by Russia- you will be at the forefront explaining how this is Europe's war- not Americas.....
2270-f.jpg

images

We better pull out of NATO then, if we’re not going to honor military alliances.
#MAAA....this is what trumpanzees and the fake president want now. (And of course it serves Putin just fine)

On Wednesday, Tucker Carlson responded to the hysterical outrage over his daring to question whether Americans should be asked to die in a war to protect Montenegro’s borders as a result of our membership in NATO.
Tucker: ‘Are You Ready to Have Your Kids Die’ for Montenegro?

Awwww has the mental illness struck again when you can't seem to stand Trump and nothing goes to your way. Tucker tells you the way it is ... lol
Of course Trumpettes would run away from an agreement.

If Montenegro were attack, we would defend.
Not with the fake president in the WH....and the rest of NATO would be wise to not count on him.

View attachment 206119

No you refer to World War 1- which we know already happened. No unless you think that Montenegran is going to assassinate the Arch Duke of Crimea and that Russia is going to have to go war with Poland because of that.......

Wow.

Yes, I know that you referred to WW TWO.

I was clear on that, in my response.

I asked you how you know that this is NOT, a World War One scenario, instead of a World War Two scenario,

you moron.

And no, I don't think that Montenegro is going to assassinate the Arch Duke.

I do think that we are set up for a scenario, where a small conflict, with no real global implications, can spread into a completely unneeded global bloodbath, due to large alliances.

That was the obvious, painfully obvious point of my question, you moron.

Are you capable of answering it, or are you going to somehow misunderstand the question again?

Was that an agreement that Montengegro, population 600k, is not worth fighting a World War over?

Is that agreement worth fighting any war over? When Lithuania is invaded by the Russians- will you be the first and foremost in front explaining how Lithuania is not America's war.

And then when Germany is invaded by Russia- you will be at the forefront explaining how this is Europe's war- not Americas.....
2270-f.jpg

images

Germany is a major economy in the middle of Europe. Taking that would greatly upset the global balance of power.

Montenegro, or Estonia? Not so much.

NATO expansion ruined the reason for the commitment to the alliance.

#MAAA....this is what trumpanzees and the fake president want now. (And of course it serves Putin just fine)

You are a troll flinging shit. NOthing more.

View attachment 206119

I do think that we are set up for a scenario, where a small conflict, with no real global implications, can spread into a completely unneeded global bloodbath, due to large alliances.

'no real global implications'

And you truly believe that there would be no real global implications if Russia invaded Montenegro?

Like there were no global implications when Hitler annexed Sudetenland?

images

2270-f.jpg

images

Germany is a major economy in the middle of Europe. Taking that would greatly upset the global balance of power.

Hmmm what was the reason for the NATO alliance again?

To deter the Soviets- the Russians- from attacking European countries.

But you are doing a great imitation of Chamberlain in this thread.

neville-chamberlain-peace-in-our-time-quote-beautiful-photos-ch-24-wwii-of-neville-chamberlain-peace-in-our-time-quote.jpg

Ah....when trumpanzees have nothing to counter....it gets to be personal attack time. Very predictable.

View attachment 206119

'no real global implications'

And you truly believe that there would be no real global implications if Russia invaded Montenegro?

Like there were no global implications when Hitler annexed Sudetenland?

images

There, there for a second, it looked like you might have caught on, that different situations are, wait for it, wait for it,

different.

And then it was gone.

2270-f.jpg

images

Hmmm what was the reason for the NATO alliance again?

To deter the Soviets- the Russians- from attacking European countries.

But you are doing a great imitation of Chamberlain in this thread.....

I addressed that point, when I discussed how taking Germany or West Germany would have disrupted the global balance of power, and how Montenegro would not.

All you did was repeat your stupid point and "support that" by calling me a name.

For a liberal, you are a excellent debater.

Ah....when trumpanzees have nothing to counter....it gets to be personal attack time. Very predictable.

Your post was nothing but a personal attack. There was no "point" for me to address, other than point out that you were just a shit flinging monkey.

And you are. And not one of the smarter monkeys.

Forum List

Back