Tsunami alert as powerful quake hits off Russia’s Kamchatka

• Banned
upload_2017-7-17_17-12-54.png

• Banned
There have been articles all week where Scientist are very concerned about Yellostone SUper volcano ..... there have been too many quakes going on up around that area more than normal and a little higher than normal. last I heard there was a 4. 3 or something like that up there.

Most of me is saying - "oh here's Mindwars just spewing a load of nonsense again..."

But then the small nutso part of me is saying "HAHA this is it! Time to loot as the world BURNS!"

Most of me is saying - "oh here's Mindwars just spewing a load of nonsense again..."

But then the small nutso part of me is saying "HAHA this is it! Time to loot as the world BURNS!"
Anyone who thinks ha ha this is it! Time to loot the world as it burns is not partially nutso. But totally insane. Seek help.

M 7.4 earthquake in Nikol'skoye, Asia,Russia [Asia] on 17th July 2017 11:34:18 PM.
EDIS Number
EQ-20170717-732530-RU
Magnitude M 7.4
Mercalli scale 10
Date-Time [UTC] 17th July 2017 11:34:18 PM

RSOE EDIS - Earthquake M 7.4 in Russia [Asia]
Do you think it is possible that Russian Scientists were doing more of their testing on creating earthquakes / tsunamis? I first read about Russia scientists who managed to create earthquakes years ago and wonder if this is the result of one of their 'experiments.'

Is this technology hypothetical as Wikipedia claims or has it become a reality?
Tectonic weapon - Wikipedia

Last edited:

M 7.4 earthquake in Nikol'skoye, Asia,Russia [Asia] on 17th July 2017 11:34:18 PM.
EDIS Number
EQ-20170717-732530-RU
Magnitude M 7.4
Mercalli scale 10

Do you think it is possible that Russian Scientists were doing more of their testing on creating earthquakes / tsunamis? I first read about Russia scientists who managed to create earthquakes years ago and wonder if this is the result of one of their 'experiments.'

I'm not sure it is always possibly but I doubt they'd do it to themselves, it could be us doing it =) Since we have such a hatred towards Russia.

EDIS Number
EQ-20170717-732530-RU
Magnitude M 7.4
Mercalli scale 10

I'm not sure it is always possibly but I doubt they'd do it to themselves, it could be us doing it =) Since we have such a hatred towards Russia.
According to the report no one was injured. It happened out of the way. Sounds to me like they would be counting on such reasoning which is why I wouldn't use that as an excuse to dismiss the possibility that they were behind it.

EDIS Number
EQ-20170717-732530-RU
Magnitude M 7.4
Mercalli scale 10

According to the report no one was injured. It happened out of the way. Sounds to me like they would be counting on such reasoning which is why I wouldn't use that as an excuse to dismiss the possibility that they were behind it.

Hmmm, you do have a point there, maybe they did it to themselves so they could blame the US for it.
Remember the rumors going around where the US was blamed for the horrifying quake in Haiti quite a few years ago where a few thousand died. I believe that's where it was at.

This guy is spot on, and well known in the FB world and twitter
He has never failed in his knowledge about these quakes.

Forum List

Back