TSA secrets out

Intentional.

No. It wasn't intentional.... and the people who work for the TSA are none too happy about it.

But keep making stuff up.

I'll be sure to tell my husband, who works for TSA that it was intentional b/c someone who suffers from obama derangement syndrome says it is...

get a grip kathianne.

Wow! "Husband" makes Jillian right. F Grump, big guns now! Whoa...

If it was my operation, I'd have found the person responsible for puting it online by now and held a press conference noting such action. That person would be in jail awaiting a bail hearing. Placing 93 pages of an identifable secure document online is intentional.

Where is that lame President running out and telling us, "don't jump to conclusions"?

Well, luckily it isn't your operation. I can tell you taht no one at TSA is happy about it. I also have no doubt they aren't going to be talking about it a lot. It wasn't intentional and it had nothing whatsover to do with President Obama, so you loons need to rein it in a bit.

So you interviewed EVERYONE at TSA today?

Everyone? Why would I have to interview "everyone" to know they're very pissed off? I just have to live with one....

No. It wasn't intentional.... and the people who work for the TSA are none too happy about it.

I'll be sure to tell my husband, who works for TSA that it was intentional b/c someone who suffers from obama derangement syndrome says it is...

get a grip kathianne.

no, kath, your demented musings make you wrong....

If it was my operation, I'd have found the person responsible for puting it online by now and held a press conference noting such action. That person would be in jail awaiting a bail hearing. Placing 93 pages of an identifable secure document online is intentional.

Where is that lame President running out and telling us, "don't jump to conclusions"?

Well, luckily it isn't your operation. I can tell you taht no one at TSA is happy about it. I also have no doubt they aren't going to be talking about it a lot. It wasn't intentional and it had nothing whatsover to do with President Obama, so you loons need to rein it in a bit.

Did you?

get a grip kathianne.

I smell coverup!!!

now you're being silly. ;)

Guilty as charged Jillian. Hopefully the person responsible is discovered and properly disciplined. Also, that no harm comes from the leaked information. It has to be frustrating for your husband to work hard and do a good job, only to have someone do this.

Did you?

I might have but I couldn't tell ya unless it accidently slipped out.

I smell coverup!!!

now you're being silly. ;)

Guilty as charged Jillian. Hopefully the person responsible is discovered and properly disciplined. Also, that no harm comes from the leaked information. It has to be frustrating for your husband to work hard and do a good job, only to have someone do this.

;) fair 'nuff...

And thank you. It is frustrating. Most of them do work hard. And most of them take their responsibility very seriously. And when someone implies that someone is intentionally putting them in harm's way because it suits her political purposes to say so, i find it mean-spirited.

I hope the idiot who posted the material is dealt with appropriately, too.

Somebody should be in jail for accidentally putting something online? A you guys insane?

How does one "accidentally" put something online? :confused:

Easily.

"Hey Joe, don't forget to upload 80 page Terms and Conditions file to the web"

"Sure Bob, do it after lunch".

An hour after lunch.

"Hey Joe, why did ya upload the TSA procedures manual?'

"Shit! Did I? Oh, fuck!"

IOW, easily...

get a grip kathianne.

Doesn't make her right, just a lot closer to the story than you...

I swear ever since Obama's come to power 90 percent of your posts belong in the Conspiracy Theory folder, and you need to see a shrink for your Obama Hateathon...

Somebody should be in jail for accidentally putting something online? A you guys insane?

How does one "accidentally" put something online? :confused:

Easily.

"Hey Joe, don't forget to upload 80 page Terms and Conditions file to the web"

"Sure Bob, do it after lunch".

An hour after lunch.

"Hey Joe, why did ya upload the TSA procedures manual?'

"Shit! Did I? Oh, fuck!"

IOW, easily...

Quite possibly the scenario. Pretty much how the discussion would have gone, if true. lol

You don't have to say that if you don't mean it Xenophon. I mean its not like you have a gun to your head. Errr...never mind.

ANNIE~
There are no secrets. Truth is, any that attack our country have a right to, we deserve it, Obama has made that more than clear, though pleaded that they don't. Can't blame them for ignoring him, the whore of a whore people.

There's a huge difference between not being surprised and saying we actually deserve it, that terrorists have a RIGHT??? to? Omfg, lady, that is so wrong in so many ways, who would have the time to tell you why?

Worse even than a defeatist attitude, that sounds like some kinda freako masochist talking to me.

I do hope you've merely misspoken yourself. :eek:Ew:eek:

Last edited:
There are no secrets. Truth is, any that attack our country have a right to, we deserve it, Obama has made that more than clear, though pleaded that they don't. Can't blame them for ignoring him, the whore of a whore people.

have you really sunk to that level of insanity?

Insanity? You ask about Insanity after blindly drinking the Obama kool aid and jumping off the deep end? Before Obama you were a respected poster with intelligent arguments in most threads. Now you are an Obama bot that spends most of your time trolling because you have no defense of substance for the idiocy that is this administration.

Forum List

Back