TRUTH TO Politically Correctness!!!

So you can use those terms and we aren't suppose to be offended?

What then makes you different from us? You are using PC incorrectness... do you see me getting offended?
I'm just pointing out YOUR hypocrisy!

So you are for public assholeness or not? :badgrin:

I bet your answer is neither and your entire point is to bitch about people with ears who call you on your intolerance, right?

I do not tolerate those that are intolerant!

:laugh:

They're not gonna see it.

Oh wait.. the same guys "upholding the law" as Oldman said call people:

We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

“I’m being brutally honest here,” Oldman said. “It’s the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.”
like these hypocrites...
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," our VP Biden!!
or..
Harry Reid described [Obama] as a "light skinned" African-American "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one" –

NO NO NO! Where were the PC POLICE!!!

Well, of course, PC is a one-way street only.

And they take it a step further: They pretend to be somehow obligated to issue "consequences". Debate isn't enough, they have to punish.

They pretend to have to punish that is. PC is intellectually dishonest narcissism.

By "they" you mean "society". Sorry but thats the world...you can cry about rain or get an umbrella

So you can use those terms and we aren't suppose to be offended?

What then makes you different from us? You are using PC incorrectness... do you see me getting offended?
I'm just pointing out YOUR hypocrisy!

So you are for public assholeness or not? :badgrin:

I bet your answer is neither and your entire point is to bitch about people with ears who call you on your intolerance, right?

I do not tolerate those that are intolerant!

Welcome to 2014 where people pretend being intolerant of intolerance is bad

Gary must be getting ready to retire from making movies as he will now be black listed by all the far left Hollywood organizations.

He doesn't need the trash. He's beyond their reach and he knows it. That's why he said what he said. He just told the left to go fuck themselves.

He made a good point about "12 years a slave". Everyone knows it wasn't the best movie. It was Oscar worthy because of the topic, not for artistic reasons. Remember Sean Penn's Oscar for playing a queer. Same thing.

He made a good point about "12 years a slave". Everyone knows it wasn't the best movie. It was Oscar worthy because of the topic, not for artistic reasons. Remember Sean Penn's Oscar for playing a queer. Same thing.
Agreed, he's a breath of fresh air in a insufferably stuffy America.

Gary Oldman, hating those who are different than you is no longer socially acceptable. Get over it and be a decent human being.

You missed the point. He was saying that there are certain people that use disparaging remarks with no consequence but others have their careers ruined because of it.

Gary Oldman, hating those who are different than you is no longer socially acceptable. Get over it and be a decent human being.

You missed the point. He was saying that there are certain people that use disparaging remarks with no consequence but others have their careers ruined because of it.

Yeah they are called "Comedians" and they are telling something called "jokes"....Which are very different than people called "assholes" who arent telling "jokes".

See the difference?

I bet you dont...when you're invested in not seeing it, you wont ever see it

Yeah they are called "Comedians" and they are telling something called "jokes"....Which are very different than people called "assholes" who arent telling "jokes".

See the difference?
No, I just see self-righteous hypocrisy. I've little doubt you can't.

See the difference?

Yes because jokes told by comedians are the same thing as not jokes by people completely serious.

You must do Yoga because thats a huge stretch just to hold onto your victim card

See the difference?

Yes because jokes told by comedians are the same thing as not jokes by people completely serious.

You must do Yoga because thats a huge stretch just to hold onto your victim card

lol; it's you left-wing idiots that believe "news" on Saturday Night Live and other entertainment forums is "real" news; like John Stewert...etc

what an idiot you are; right up there with the biggest idiots on the boards; Wrycatcher, Synthaholic, sallow, KNB,....etc

See the difference?

This isn't about jokes. This is about honesty and free speech. That's what bothers you.

See the difference?

Michael Richards, comedian:

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TV's Seinfeld. This was his defence speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points.

------------------------------

Proud To Be White

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You Call me "White boy," "Cracker," "Honkey," "Whitey," "Caveman" ... and that's OK.

But when I call you, ******, ****, Towel head, Sand-******, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled A l-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET. If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any organization for only whites to "advance" OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were "White colleges" THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

snopes.com: Michael Richards - Proud to be White

Too bad his career was ruined by a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites not unlike yourself.

This isn't about jokes. This is about honesty and free speech. That's what bothers you.

So why did you cite Jon Stewart and Bill Maher as examples? Two guys who tell jokes as a profession?

So why did you cite Jon Stewart and Bill Maher as examples? Two guys who tell jokes as a profession?

I didn't cite anyone. Focus.

I didn't cite anyone. Focus.

Thats good, play dumb...thats the only way you make sense. Pretend that you stumbled in and never saw the OP cite comedians

Why don't you show my post where I cite Stewart and Maher. Now pull your pants up and stop playing with yourself or else no cookies and milk.

We’re all f****** hypocrites,” he added. “That’s what I think about it. The policeman who arrested him has never used the word n***** or that f****** Jew?”

Mel Gibson was arrested for DRIVING DRUNK not for his racist rant. Oldman is just angry he cannot make disparaging remarks against minority groups with zero consequences to his career. Boo fucking hoo.

Forum List

Back