Truth becomes Hate Speech

Considering she does not have 50% of the polling, I think you are dead wrong. She is a terrible candidate, he is even worse, and I am voting for Johnson.
Yes, both their poll numbers are deplorable so you're going to vote for someone in the single digits. Vaya con Dios.
I will vote for integrity, yes.
I'm glad. In your case, Johnson is taking a vote from ISIS Founder Clinton. I support your vote.
Your type of post, a flat out falsehood, is why I can't vote for your candidate. The commie and Putlin loving Donald is worse than Clinton. Johnson is better than both of them.
Which confirms EXACTLY what I just said. And as I said, I support your vote. Sincerely.
Perhaps but I don't think so. Johnson will pull about equally from both candidates.

This is way beyond the BS charge of Islamophobia. This is an attack on freedom of speech and truth. This is Orwellian.

A new campaign is targeting advertisers in a bid to shut down newspapers that report crime committed by migrants, rather than covering it up.

Left Campaigns to Shut Down Migrant-Sceptic Newspapers
Trump Campaign Assumed Indian-American Supporter Was A Protester, Tossed Him Out Of Rally
Needless to say, he no longer plans to vote for Trump.

This is way beyond the BS charge of Islamophobia. This is an attack on freedom of speech and truth. This is Orwellian.

A new campaign is targeting advertisers in a bid to shut down newspapers that report crime committed by migrants, rather than covering it up.

No, this is more fear-mongering and lying from the right.
Classic Breitbart, C_Clayton. Mother's milk to Trump fans, and mother Breitbart feed them well.

Oh come off it.

When the Dixie Chicks made some comment about Bush, what did the right do? Oh yeah, they stopped buying their stuff. The right uses the very same tactics. When the right do it, it's just. When the left do it, it's stopping freedom of speech.

HORRIBLE example! Exercising your right to not buy an album because you dislike the artist is not the same as telling the press not to report facts. The brain of a leftist is truly a mystery.

Oh come off it.

When the Dixie Chicks made some comment about Bush, what did the right do? Oh yeah, they stopped buying their stuff. The right uses the very same tactics. When the right do it, it's just. When the left do it, it's stopping freedom of speech.
Some posters determine the politics of a perp by the nature of the deed. So what political party's voter would you guess did the following:

Customers Stiff Waitress; Write 'We Only Tip Citizens' On Receipt

Oh come off it.

HORRIBLE example! Exercising your right to not buy an album because you dislike the artist is not the same as telling the press not to report facts. The brain of a leftist is truly a mystery.
These papers dont report facts. Time and again they are fined for pushing lies. They are trash for idiots.

Trump Campaign Assumed Indian-American Supporter Was A Protester, Tossed Him Out Of Rally

That's about as irrelevant as it gets.

That was a mistake, I was warned....again...and I thought I'd been banned again, so that was test topic...oops!!

Oh come off it.

Actually it is.

Going to a newspaper and telling the newspaper you won't buy their product if they continue to allow this advertising in their paper, is the same as telling the Dixie Chicks if they say bad things about Bush you won't buy their product.

That was a mistake, I was warned....again...and I thought I'd been banned again, so that was test topic...oops!!
With your sweet, sparkling personality, it's hard to imagine you would ever be banned. Must be some mistake.

Forum List

Back