Trump Trumps wife and son needs to go to the Whitehouse

Discussion in 'Donald Trump' started by Penelope, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,998
    They live where they like, and fuck all to how you feel or think about it. That is how it goes. It's not a voting issue, nor is it up for debate.

• Funny Funny x 1
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  2. OldLady

OldLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,609
    I realize that. It's completely and totally inappropriate, but you're absolutely right that he plans to do just that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Penelope

Penelope Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,377
    False.

4. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,829
    Wow, she "needs to go". Here I thought it was Republicans that were the ones that tell women what they must do.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. longknife

longknife Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,010
    I see the butthurt Leftards are having a fit over this. How much have taxpayers spent on Obama's vacations in Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard? Or the millions on overseas shopping trips for Michelle and her daughters?

As nobody on the transition team has yet addressed it, NOBODY knows exactly what the arrangements will be for Trump Tower. Perhaps Trump will have the property manager charge a minimal annual fee or whatever it will cost until the school year ends.

The bottom line is that Melania is a mother who cares about her son's welfare first and foremost. I have no doubt she and the president-elect have discussed this and have a plan in place.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Granny

Granny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,282
    I realize that. Penelope was all bent out of shape because she felt Trump should give those accommodations rent free for Secret Service housing ... and it doesn't work that way. The government (taxpayers) picks up the tab for whatever accommodation the Secret Service needs and the cost of those accommodations does not go into the pockets of whoever they are protecting in the form of rent - it goes to the Secret Service to provide salaries, housing, arms, munitions - or whatever else the agents need to get their job done. Therefore, Trump is not pocketing taxpayer "rent" money and neither have any other Presidents or others who fall under Secret Service protection.

• Winner Winner x 1