Trump's War update: suicide bomber kills many in Kabul

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Donald Trump, who has dropped about twice as many bombs in Afghanistan as Obama did in 2016, continues to lose the war in Afghanistan as terrorists continue to bomb people left and right.

In this thread, we will discuss what you think Trump needs to do in order to turn it around.

He just sent 4000 extra troops there but that doesn't seem to be working.

Many victims in Kabul blast - reports

We need to pull every single troop out of there and let them kill each other. There is no "winning" in Afghanistan, never has been and never will be.

The problem is that Trump is a living example of someone living the Sunk Cost Fallacy.

i didn't know that stopping suicide bombers targeting muslims in 'kabul' was a reason to bomb anyone in 'afghanistan' or anywhere else . I figure that the only reason to bomb muslims in 'afghaniatan' is to kill those muslims that are deemed to be the USA's muslim enemies Ted .

Donald Trump, who has dropped about twice as many bombs in Afghanistan as Obama did in 2016, continues to lose the war in Afghanistan as terrorists continue to bomb people left and right.

In this thread, we will discuss what you think Trump needs to do in order to turn it around.

Trump has done what bush couldn't do in eight years and what Obama wouldn't do. Trump takes back Raqqa, drives issis back underground. Ole Trump just keeps winning! I guess when you don't let the enemy know when and where you're gonna bomb helps. You know, the Obama stragedy.

Now that Obama is no longer in office, you can guarantee that the body counts will resume....

More Kids Droned By Obama Than By All Other Nobel Prize Winners
Barack Obama likes posing with children for image-boosting photographs, but his dark legacy will be the ordered drone strikes that “nine times out of ten” killed unintended victims – thousands of whom were women and young children.

Just nuke the damn poppy fields and leave.

Glow in the dark heroin?! I love it!

non_radioactive_glowing.jpg

i didn't know that stopping suicide bombers targeting muslims in 'kabul' was a reason to bomb anyone in 'afghanistan' or anywhere else . I figure that the only reason to bomb muslims in 'afghaniatan' is to kill those muslims that are deemed to be the USA's muslim enemies Ted .
Those Muslims who are being killed are our allies. Afghan police and soldiers are our allies in the war.

Those Muslims who are being killed are our allies. Afghan police and soldiers are our allies in the war.
All Muslims are our allies.
Until they blow themselves up in a train station.

Trump has done what bush couldn't do in eight years and what Obama wouldn't do. Trump takes back Raqqa, drives issis back underground. Ole Trump just keeps winning! I guess when you don't let the enemy know when and where you're gonna bomb helps. You know, the Obama stragedy.
You managed not to say anything about Afghanistan in your post. LOL

---------------------------------------------------------- feck'em Ted !!

You managed not to say anything about Afghanistan in your post. LOL
You were blaming Trump for a suicide bomber. I was just reminding you the great job Trump is doing against our enemy.

Forum List

Back