trump's tariffs costing the US economy 3 Billion a month

Face it....Putin's president is an Incomostent Liar....

The federal government alone costs us over 10 Billion a day.

Numbers without scale are meaningless.

Yeah...so? It doesn't matter....the trade war is ON TOP of the Fed government cost...you cannot be that dense....can you?

If it results in us getting better trade terms in the future it is worth it, and will pay for itself back.

I am merely pointing out the scale. How much trade do we do a month on average, and how much is $3 billion with regards to that.

Yeah...so? It doesn't matter....the trade war is ON TOP of the Fed government cost...you cannot be that dense....can you?

If it results in us getting better trade terms in the future it is worth it, and will pay for itself back.

I am merely pointing out the scale. How much trade do we do a month on average, and how much is $3 billion with regards to that.

Thanks for a rational response. The "If" reminds me of the "If" in the possibility of a business boom resulting from the GOP tax give away.

That resulted in a massive stock buy back....rather than business expansion.

But again....thank you for a reasonable response.

Thanks for a rational response. The "If" reminds me of the "If" in the possibility of a business boom resulting from the GOP tax give away.

Stock buybacks encourage businesses to increase dividends, which helps the remaining outside stockholders as well as the company stockholders.

It also gives companies the ability in the future to re-sell the stock for expansion purposes, and at a "profit" if they can manage to increase their stock value.

trump's next book

"How to Take a Good Economy and Screw it Over"

That resulted in a massive stock buy back...

Thanks for reminding me how much I hate it when my stocks go up in price.

It went up for the CEO and other top people in the company too. Doesn't leave money for increased wages though. And we have seen that.

It went up for the CEO and other top people in the company too. Doesn't leave money for increased wages though. And we have seen that.

It went up for the CEO and other top people in the company too.

No fair! Corporations spending their own money. Benefitting all the owners.

And not benefitting workers. Not really what the public was sold on....

And not benefitting workers.

Not at all? Really?

Not really what the public was sold on....

Like, "Every family will save $2500 a year"?

Not at all? Really?

Wages are still very stagnant especially given how low unemployment is. Dems will gladly point out the cuts went right to the wealthy.

Not at all? Really?

Wages are still very stagnant especially given how low unemployment is. Dems will gladly point out the cuts went right to the wealthy.

Wages are still very stagnant especially given how low unemployment is.

upload_2019-3-6_20-48-18.png

Real average hourly earnings increase 1.7 percent over the year ending January 2019 : The Economics Daily: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Better than it's been in over 3 years.

Forum List

Back