Trump's support for gun control measures after Parkland.

Talking out of your ass again.

Why do you think do I know that you need it to carry a weapon?

The Secret Service would not allow anyone to carry at the main event, the rest of the convention was a "free carry zone" in keeping with our state laws.

So you have two forms of citizens: Elites who are protected and normal citizens who are not protected and have to be confronted with idiots who carry war weapons. What you don't like to see: A private person who carries a war weapon in a country activates automatically the right of all others to kill him, because such a combatant or terrorist makes automatically a declaration of war.

Last edited:
Why do you think do I know that you need it to carry a weapon?

So you have two forms of citizens: Elites who are protected and normal citizens who are not protected and have to be confronted with idiots who carry war weapons. What you don't like to see: A private person who carries a war weapon in a country activates automatically the right of all others to kill him, because such a combatant or terrorist makes automatically a declaration of war.
You are babbling like a fool now.

Need is irrelevant, we have a right to be armed.

We can even carry into the state house when the legislature is in session and have shaken the hand of two governors while carrying and the head of the Texas DPS.

The Secret Service has one primary job, to protect US presidents and Ex Presidents and they get to make the rules when the president/ex appears.

We don't carry "war weapons", no country on earth issues semi auto battle rifles.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Try to learn German history. See you in 100 years.

Hmmm ... Is a German in an American weapon store also able to buy a war weapon with an American drivers license? And what if this German likes to do revenge for the mass murder on Germans in world war 1+2 where the USA is also responsible for? Another fake-reason to sell millions of war weapons and to let kill US-American children from US-American psychopaths?
Talking out of our ass again. We don't walk into gun stores and buy, "War Weapons" in the US.

I know a great deal of German History, my family is German and I've lived there as well.

Stop talking out of your ass and making a fool of yourself.

You are babbling like a fool now.

Need is irrelevant, we have a right to be armed.

We can even carry into the state house when the legislature is in session and have shaken the hand of two governors while carrying and the head of the Texas DPS.

The Secret Service has one primary job, to protect US presidents and Ex Presidents and they get to make the rules when the president/ex appears.

We don't carry "war weapons", no country on earth issues semi auto battle rifles.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Perhaps you should seriosly think about a brain transplantation.

Try to learn German history. See you in 100 years.

Hmmm ... Is a German in an American weapon store also able to buy a war weapon with an American drivers license? And what if this German likes to do revenge for the mass murder on Germans in world war 1+2 where the USA is also responsible for? Another fake-reason to sell millions of war weapons and to let kill US-American children from US-American psychopaths?
Oh, the poor, poor Nazis. :rolleyes:

You're not going to win any friends in civilized nations claiming Nazis were the victims.

Have you seen what's has happened to the GOP since you RWI Sheep joined the trump CULT.
Abandoning principles because your CULT leader tells you to is exactly what you are doing.
Hey, dumbass, you deliberately erased part of my quote:

"Trump was wrong."

And, as it turns out, unsurprisingly, so are you.

Go whine somewhere else. I'm not interested.

Hey, dumbass, you deliberately erased part of my quote:
I quoted exactly, word for word, what you posted.
I don't have to quote your entire post.
Is that ^^^ your new rule Dave?

Simple Dave.

Do you still believe the russian collusion story? Yes or no? If you don't answer you prove yourself a tool.
You would/will bitch if I answer or I don't answer.

So did Putin intentionally flood US Social Media in an attempt to mislead the US with misinformation?

My Answer: Yes.
Your Answer: ?????? Your turn to answer, don't be a tool and not answer.

As I noted many times I support our 2nd but this is interesting. I've mentioned many times how Trump supported red flag laws only to hear excuse after excuse and one can point out how it was Trump that banned bump stops but nothing will deter his followers.

After El Paso Shooting, Trump Pushed Again on Gun Control. His Aides Talked Him Out of It.

I wonder which "version" of the 2A you support.

Trump supported dealing with this problem, but then people told him how it would affect his political chances, so he went for dead kids + Trump's political career, rather than not dead kids and Trump losing the election (which he lost anyway).

Sold his soul (if he ever had one)

Oh, the poor, poor Nazis. :rolleyes:

You're not going to win any friends in civilized nations claiming Nazis were the victims.

As a German I do not fear to drive in any country of the world and to speak with people of any culture. Believe it or not: the people in the world love us - except they are Nazis. For example such Nazis who call everyone else Nazis.

If not for the US's late entry into the war German would be a dead language.

Dear idiot mine: World war 1+2 are the same war. You made Hitler in the battle fields of world war 1. And the only real reason I ever found out for the engagement of the USA in world war 1 against Germany had been that you liked to wipe out the German culture and German language in the USA - what you nearly perfectly did do. Only the Amish survived.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back