Trump's social media site "Truth Social" is going the same way as his many other business failures

I would argue the Trump "I Was Robbed" copr is doing well and his primary income stream.

The tours and PAC are bringing in lots of cash flow. He should wish the secret doc theft thing disbarrs him from running, because he could just keep doing that ad infinitum.

Trump still has huge debt with Deutsch Bank and Bank of Cyprus... All that's Russian money.

I would argue the Trump "I Was Robbed" copr is doing well and his primary income stream.

The tours and PAC are bringing in lots of cash flow. He should wish the secret doc theft thing disbarrs him from running, because he could just keep doing that ad infinitum.
Yes...he is a champion grifter. His son in law took 2 billion dollars from the Saudis. I wonder what he promised them?

Trump has cheated contractors, vendors, investors, bankers, employees and wives his whole life.
Never proven.... sometimes people do not hold up their end of the deal and they don't get paid or they over run time wise and don't get paid... I was in the contractor supply business for large projects like hotels malls bridges and roadwork... accusations like this run hand and hand in that industry.... always have....

Trump has cheated contractors, vendors, investors, bankers, employees and wives his whole life.
And once again you are speaking of Mr. Trump the real-estate tycoon.... not president Trump who was a different person completely.... Joe's has committed his crimes as a senator vice president and now a sitting resident.....

And once again you are speaking of Mr. Trump the real-estate tycoon.... not president Trump who was a different person completely.... Joe's has committed his crimes as a senator vice president and now a sitting resident.....

Now who's being naive? A leopard doesn't change his spots.

Forum List

Back