Trump's Revenge: Dems Will Not Be Able To Steal 2024

tumblr_8b55d0a046d39c528f91af2b32bb832e_8fb416c2_540.jpg

This is nothing at all like anything ever before.

In fact, that's kinda the entire fucking point.

The entire basis for the thread to begin with.

Do try and keep up.

Nothing "magic" about stupid.
Sound like selling the sizzle off the spam burger, to me.
1710558203619.jpeg

It is Trump who has been indicted for trying to steal the 2020 election
I hate to say it but the election hinges on Trump's convictions. By far the most dangerous trial for Trump is the Classified document trial. The only defense Trump has is his claim that he is above the law which is completely ridiculous. Even if he somehow convinces a jury that he is God and thus above law, there is still dozens of charges of obstruction of justice, having employees violate federal law in hiding documents, which is a crime in itself, and of course violating federal subpoenas.

Trump lawyers are batting zero in their motions on the classified document trial. There only hope is the judge who is a Trump appointee will delay the trial till next year. That would allow Trump if elected to shut it down or pardon himself if convicted. The Hill says this is the most dangerous trial for Trump of the 4 trials he faces.

According to The Hill, the Georgia trial is the 2nd most dangerous trial for Trump for several reasons. The evidence, recordings and documents that Trump attempted to interfere in the election is indisputable. Another problem for Trump is he can't shut the trial down even if elected. And if convicted he he can't pardon himself of violating state laws.

The Jan 6th case is pretty iffy and New York case is a loser.

I'm all for the GOP utilizing the Democrats' unethical and dishonest voting systems to win. The law is the law however wrong it might be and they are not dishonorable to use existing law to throw out the most destructive and dangerous government in U.S. history. But once in office I hope they find a way to clean up and secure federal elections so that NOBODY can steal an election ever again. They should not have any jurisdiction in state and local elections but a GOP majority in Congress can sure pass some federal laws that will help.
With the advent of electronic ballot tabulations election integrity will now go to the best hacking team. Like forever....

With the advent of electronic ballot tabulations election integrity will now go to the best hacking team. Like forever....
We could turn the clock back 80 years and go back to paper ballots of course if might be Christmas before we know the results and recounts could take another couple of months

Last edited:
That's why I want to take technology out of it as much as is reasonable. In my perfect word the system will allow only eligible verified citizens with permanent addresses can register to vote.

Voter ID.

Paper ballots counted by hand with poll watchers of all interested parties allowed to watch the count. Tallies provided to election watchers before fed into any machine for transmission. If the ballot is too long for easy counting within a few hours, put out two ballots with federal and high ranking state and city offices on one ballot and all the bond issues, judge retaining etc., commissioners and such on another ballot. Count the federal ballot first.

Counting for at least those on the federal ballot will continue unbroken at the precinct where the ballots are cast until the tally is complete and reported. (This gives more assurance for a secure chain of custody of the ballots.)

Ballots kept secure by a bipartisan chain of custody for at least three years. Mail in ballots must be notarized, signed, and the signature stays with the ballot for at least three years.

Voter roles purged if a voter does not vote in the primary or general election--one or the other or both and the non voting registered voter must re-register to vote. That's to both encourage people to vote and also to keep the roles cleaned up so we know how many valid registrations there are in any given precinct. Makes it much harder to stuff the vote with illegal ballots.

Last edited:
I'm sure I'd enjoy a beer with you.

But your political instincts are like the North fucking Star of "blown way off course."

So thanks for reaffirming the basis of the thread. ;)
Let me know if passing through on I-40, Exit 82. Office Lounge is 2 blocks off the interstate, off Carriage House Dr. Pretty good guitar and equipment store next door.

The recent MAGA conquest of the RNC has been depicted by the Lamestream media as some narcissistic coup to mold the Republican machine in Trump's image and pay his (Banana Republic induced) legal bills.

Oh, but that's tremendously wishful thinking.

The Democrats should be so lucky.

The reality is the RNC is being transformed into an election integrity sustaining, vote producing super weapon - that is about to be deployed against the DNC and their media toady minions in the most epic possible fashion.

Republicans and right leaning voters everywhere are no longer being forced to pick the Generic "conservative" brand over the greater evil that is the establishment commie Borg.

We've got the real deal this time, and there will be no hiding for the Democrats.

Legal ballot harvesting, true poll watching where we know how many ballots are arriving in real time to each and every precinct, and all expenses being spent to one end: The conclusion of Joe Biden's potemkin "Presidency".

And a team truly invested in nothing less than a resounding Donald Trump, Republican Party romp in November.

Let 2024 begin.

Geez have you ever been brainwashed.

Know what the " real deal" is? Trump is going to fuck over every GOP candidate running for office to get his legal bills paid & bleed the RNC dry in his desperate attempt to win & stay out of prison.

Forum List

Back