Trump's "preemptive" attacks on Clinton...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
First let me state that I do NOT like Hillary Clinton....Any other democratic candidate in this cycle could have destroyed Trump's popularity. In other words, for some voters, hatred of Hillary correlates to the insane current support of Trump.

What Trump's advisers are pushing Donald to do, is to preemptively attack Clinton on the very same flaws that one could discern in Trump's own checkered background.

So, Trump's sleazy history with women and 3 marriages, is countered with an attack on Hillary's "enabling" of her husband's infidelity.

Trump's serious lack of foreign diplomatic experience, is met with attacks on Hillary for her vote on the war on Iraq and her history with Libya.

Trump's checkered past with bankruptcies, possible Mafia ties and questionable businesses practices, are mitigated by attacking Clinton on her Wall Street ties.

Will these preemptive attacks work?????

It may simply boil down to the questionable acumen of the American electorate.

Wow, Trump really is the king of GOP conspiracies.

The GOP never did care about policy. They elected George W. Bush, the man who destroyed the economy and took us into Iraq. One they consider their most admired and successful president. With Trump, they hope to finish the job started under Bush.

Trump's checkered past with bankruptcies, possible Mafia ties and questionable businesses practices, are mitigated by attacking Clinton on her Wall Street ties.

Trump seems to be able to take care of himself just fine. Since you have the evidence, why don't you file charges, asshole? So far, the Democraps haven't been able to do jack shit. The best they can muster is he's "angry."

Why don't you suck on Trump's latest ad campaign... just in, from last night. Fresh off the presses....

New Trump Ad Features Ominous Clips Depicting Bill Clinton as a Rapist

Wow, Trump really is the king of GOP conspiracies.

The GOP never did care about policy. They elected George W. Bush, the man who destroyed the economy and took us into Iraq. One they consider their most admired and successful president. With Trump, they hope to finish the job started under Bush.

With Trump we have to start unfucking all the fuck ups Obama has made. Much work to do there so Bush will have to wait

-Geaux

• Banned
Trump seems to be able to take care of himself just fine. Since you have the evidence, why don't you file charges, asshole? So far, the Democraps haven't been able to do jack shit. The best they can muster is he's "angry."

Why don't you suck on Trump's latest ad campaign... just in, from last night. Fresh off the presses....

New Trump Ad Features Ominous Clips Depicting Bill Clinton as a Rapist

Yes, Trump feeds your hatred of Clinton, and you're lapping it up.....You were always going to vote for Trump regardless.....So, your vote was NOT gained by Trump's qualifications, but because you hate Clinton.

In the long run, your vote won't really count....It is the independents' and sane republicans' votes that will make the difference as who will sit in the oval office.....and Trump's preemptive attacks may NOT gain him any more votes than the hate-filled ilk (you included) has already decided.

Not true, shitstain. I was going to vote "R" all along. Kindly get your fucking facts straight.
It'll make you look at least semi-intelligent, vs. the dense fuck you currently come across as.
Thanks.

Of course, you're scum....you know it and everyone else knows it too....BUT, take heart.....your moronic and hate-filled posts DO help in bumping up this thread

First let me state that I do NOT like Hillary Clinton....Any other democratic candidate in this cycle could have destroyed Trump's popularity. In other words, for some voters, hatred of Hillary correlates to the insane current support of Trump.

What Trump's advisers are pushing Donald to do, is to preemptively attack Clinton on the very same flaws that one could discern in Trump's own checkered background.

So, Trump's sleazy history with women and 3 marriages, is countered with an attack on Hillary's "enabling" of her husband's infidelity.

Trump's serious lack of foreign diplomatic experience, is met with attacks on Hillary for her vote on the war on Iraq and her history with Libya.

So let me get this straight, one major party candidate for POTUS is slinging mud at the other major party candidate for POTUS?

HOLY FUCK!!!! somebody alert the press! I'm sure NOBODY saw this one coming! :eek:

... Meanwhile back on Earth; both candidates for POTUS from the major political parties suck ass and swallow.

They elected George W. Bush, the man who destroyed the economy and took us into Iraq.

You elected Obama, ass/shitstain. The one who destroyed the economy - 20 times more than GWB did - and took us into Iraq not once, but three times now, asshole !
You really have no idea how much of an idiot you are, do you? LOL.

What portion(s) of what I typed were incorrect, asshole?

All of them, douchenozzle.

They elected George W. Bush, the man who destroyed the economy and took us into Iraq.

You elected Obama, ass/shitstain. The one who destroyed the economy - 20 times more than GWB did - and took us into Iraq not once, but three times now, asshole !
:lmao: Not Obama's fault that your finances are a mess in this good economy.

Trump is no threat to Bernie, or Hillary at the national level. Come November, one of those two will be the next president.

The pre-emptive attacks will hold his base, who forgive him anything he does.

Will it pull enough independent voters to him?

This portion of the women's vote is critical so we will see.

Forum List

Back