Trumps new DNI pick will make Bannon's head explode, he's a no nonsense guy

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
McMaster is the real deal, has a reputation for not tolerating bullshit of any description

now picture a seasoned general like that in Security Council meetings sitting next to an alt-right ideologue smelling of gin and sounding like Rand Paul on PCP......pretty much.....talking ticking time bomb here

How many threads can you start without taking a breath. Give it a break buddy because you can't even discuss your OPs.

Oh and it is called flooding. I swear you are a retread. Mmmmmmm. I think I know who.

How many threads can you start without taking a breath. Give it a break buddy because you can't even discuss your OPs.

Oh and it is called flooding. I swear you are a retread. Mmmmmmm. I think I know who.

ok mr 43,453 posts, got it!

McMaster is the real deal, has a reputation for not tolerating bullshit of any description

now picture a seasoned general like that in Security Council meetings sitting next to an alt-right ideologue smelling of gin and sounding like Rand Paul on PCP......pretty much.....talking ticking time bomb here

Why don't you put the crack pipe down a minute and provide a link.

Why don't you put the crack pipe down a minute and provide a link.

a link to what, Bannon's head exploding?

check youtube

Forum List

Back