Trump's new ally Assad gasses over a hundred, then bombs resuce effort

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
McCain rips Trump administration over Syria policy

Sen. John McCain said Tuesday the Trump administration's decision to no longer prioritize ending the Syrian civil war is "another disgraceful chapter in American history."

"(Syrian President) Bashar Assad and his friends, the Russians, take note of what Americans say," the Arizona Republican told CNN's Alisyn Camerota on "New Day." "I'm sure they took note of what our Secretary of State (Rex Tillerson) said just the other day that the Syrian people would be determining their own future themselves -- one of the more incredible statements I've ever heard."

"I'm sure they are encouraged to know the United States is withdrawing and seeking a new arrangement with the Russians," he added. "It is another disgraceful chapter in American history and it was predictable."

Trump, Reshaping Syria Policy, Sets Aside Demand for Assad’s Ouster
John McCain rips Trump administration over Syria policy - CNNPolitics.com

unreal how Trump is getting cozy with both Putin and Assad

there goes decades of effort to thwart these autocrat/kleptocrats, and then ended by an American autocrat/kleptocrat

Look, its a terrible thing happened, but my gawd man.. bitching because he isn't trying to oust an elected foreign leader?
Obama broke treaty and bombed 60 Syrian soldiers. Please inform us how that policy was helping anything. TIA

If given the opportunity, Assad is one of those few people in this world I would put a bullet in his head. And I wouldn't lose a lick of sleep because of it.

Assad ruled a country he determined to be secular and protected religious minorities. Sometimes ruthlessly protected human rights, ultimately by violating human rights. But when it's fundamentalist muslims who cares?

Assad ruled a country he determined to be secular and protected religious minorities. Sometimes ruthlessly protected human rights, ultimately by violating human rights. But when it's fundamentalist muslims who cares?

He ruled his country by protecting the rights of HIS religion by killing people of other religions. So you would be ok if President Trump start killing Jews, Muslims, Catholics, Hindu, and people of whatever other religions in the United States?

Forum List

Back