Trumps looter solution

Yeah. Until you get some hoodrat breaking in to YOUR domicile, trying to steal your valuable and irreplaceable stuff. Private property is the very hallmark of freedom. Something you have zero concept.of.

My stuff can all be replaced; that's why I have insurance.

I actually had my place robbed in 1988 when I was out on maneuvers with my unit. So having a gun in the house wouldn't have done me a lot of good, they'd have just stolen that too.

Today, all the stuff they stole is obsolete technology, so it has been replaced. Most of it a couple of times.
On the other hand, if I had been home and shot what I presume was a teen looking for a quick score, that would bother me a 100 times more than losing and old Cathode Ray Tube TV and a VCR.

In a shithole city, cops are hamstrung from doing their damned jobs. When the hoodrats have better firepower than the cops, what do you expect them to do?

Except the cases people are upset about aren't the ones where the criminals were armed.

Let's review, shall we?

George Floyd - Unarmed.
Michael Brown - Unarmed, had his hands up.
LaQuan McDonald - had a boy scout knife, which didn't have the blade out.
Jean Botham - Unarmed, in his living room, eating Ice Cream and watching TV.
Tamir Rice - playing with a toy in a park.

My stuff can all be replaced; that's why I have insurance.

I actually had my place robbed in 1988 when I was out on maneuvers with my unit. So having a gun in the house wouldn't have done me a lot of good, they'd have just stolen that too.

Today, all the stuff they stole is obsolete technology, so it has been replaced. Most of it a couple of times.
On the other hand, if I had been home and shot what I presume was a teen looking for a quick score, that would bother me a 100 times more than losing and old Cathode Ray Tube TV and a VCR.
Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. Some shithead tried breaking in to my place would not live to see another sunrise. What if that same hoodrat had intentions on inflicting harm on you or your family? You just going to try and sing kumbayah?

Except the cases people are upset about aren't the ones where the criminals were armed.

Let's review, shall we?

George Floyd - Unarmed.
Michael Brown - Unarmed, had his hands up.
LaQuan McDonald - had a boy scout knife, which didn't have the blade out.
Jean Botham - Unarmed, in his living room, eating Ice Cream and watching TV.
Tamir Rice - playing with a toy in a park.
Really very simple. Don't do the damned crime in the first place. Floyd was a doped out wife beater

The Justice Department announced today that former Louisville Metro Police Department (LMPD) Detective Kelly Goodlett, 35, pleaded guilty in federal court to conspiring to commit two federal crimes. Goodlett admitted that she conspired with another former LMPD detective, both to falsify an affidavit to obtain a warrant to search Breonna Taylor’s home without probable cause, which resulted in Taylor’s death, and to cover up the false warrant by lying to criminal investigators after Taylor was killed.

Former Louisville, Kentucky, Police Detective Pleads Guilty to a Federal Crime Related to the Death of Breonna Taylor

Yes, the Federal GOvernment got a working class cop to plead guilty to crimes she didn't commit, what's your point.

Breonna Taylor died because her Second Drug-dealing boyfriend thought shooting at cops was a good idea after her first drug dealing boyfriend implicated her in his drug business.

She really needed to pick men better.

Lie. Her ex boyfriend dealt drugs. Not the man she was living with. It's why the cops had to lie.

Actually, her current boyfriend was dealing drugs according to his text messages... Oh, and he shot at cops.

Yes, the Federal GOvernment got a working class cop to plead guilty to crimes she didn't commit, what's your point.

Breonna Taylor died because her Second Drug-dealing boyfriend thought shooting at cops was a good idea after her first drug dealing boyfriend implicated her in his drug business.

She really needed to pick men better.

Actually, her current boyfriend was dealing drugs according to his text messages... Oh, and he shot at cops.

Which was perfectly legal which is why no charges were filed.

Oh stfu gun confiscator. You are all about disarming the citizenry. Want to know how well that played in Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany and Mao's China?

Hitler's Germany never disarmed the German people. Germans had plenty of guns, they used them to fight to the last old man and little boy in 1945.

As for Mao's China... most of those deaths were starvation due to economic mismanagement and economic sanctions.. Guns wouldn't have helped there all that much.

Which was perfectly legal which is why no charges were filed.
Actually, he was arrested, the chickenshit prosecutor refused to file charges.

Hitler's Germany never disarmed the German people. Germans had plenty of guns, they used them to fight to the last old man and little boy in 1945.

As for Mao's China... most of those deaths were starvation due to economic mismanagement and economic sanctions.. Guns wouldn't have helped there all that much.

Actually, he was arrested, the chickenshit prosecutor refused to file charges.
Excuses, excuses. You are a disgrace to the service.

At least President Trump has the ability to brainstorm. Unlike other ignorant useless Political hacks sitting around over decades sayin “there is nothing we can do”. Trump solves problems. Fienstien schumer piglousy types create problems. R just cash checks.

I think human lives are more important than property.
A concept you clearly don't get.

That's really a call to be made by the subhuman criminal piece of shit that is thinking of stealing or destroying someone else's property. It it believes that its own life is worth more than the property that it wishes to steal, then it can choose to keep its filthy thieving hands off of that property.

As always, we find you standing on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings, and somehow delusionally imagining that doing so gives you some sort of moral high grounds from which to look down on sane, decent people who prefer to take the side of human beings, against tag of subhuman criminal shit. When have you ever done otherwise?

Last edited:
A gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

e8a.gif

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

laugh-smile.gif

EveryoneLaughingAtYou-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceaiZ.png

xcuses, excuses. You are a disgrace to the service.

Whatever, Bible boy.

Reality is, anyone who says, "I needs my guns to protect me from the government" is an idiot.

The government has tanks, bombers, and missiles. If they really want you dead, they will kill you, and most of your neighbors will be relieved because you were scaring the children.

That's really a call to be made by the subhuman criminal piece of shit that is thinking of stealing or destroying someone else's property. It it believes that its own life is worth more than the property that it wishes to steal, then it can choose to keep its filthy thieving hands off of that property.

Sorry, man, that's not the law, buddy. Imminent threat. That's the standard. If he isn't an imminent threat, it's murder.

As always, we find you standing on the side of subhuman criminal shit, and against the side of human beings, and somehow delusionally imagining that doing so gives you some sort of moral high grounds from which to look down on sane, decent people who prefer to take the side of human beings, against tag of subhuman criminal shit. When have you ever done otherwise?

I'm not on anyone's side but my own, dummy.

You shoot someone over property, you are going to jail, and you deserve to.

Forum List

Back