Trumps’ ICE Capades

I see you are upset that South America may not be winning and That useless trash of a United States maybe.

Sorry I tend to believe that laws are a good thing and breaking them should have consequences.

I know, I know you guys on the crazy left keep hoping that the U.S. will be taken down from within. But I hope we survive all the assaults you people throw at us.

Don't worry bed wetters. Once we purge the country of 20 million illegal voters the DNC will be forced to become a respectable political party, and the likes of Alexandria Occasional Cortex can get the mental health care in an asylum that she needs.

We may even be able to finally prosecute that meat puppet faggot, and he can find a new hairy boyfriend that hates America in Leavenworth to cuddle with.

7967.jpg

Don't worry bed wetters. Once we purge the country of 20 million illegal voters the DNC will be forced to become a respectable political party, and the likes of Alexandria Occasional Cortex can get the mental health care in an asylum that she needs.

We may even be able to finally prosecute that meat puppet faggot, and he can find a new hairy boyfriend that hates America in Leavenworth to cuddle with.

You've gotta lay off the fakf news Petey, it rotted your brain.

Forum List

Back